Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Need translator of german WW2 feldpost

Article about: Hi. Im looking for someone who can translate german WW2 feldpost to english. I will provide you with high quality scans of the feldpost and send to your email, and you will be able to have a

?

Thumbs up Need translator of german WW2 feldpost

Hi. Im looking for someone who can translate german WW2 feldpost to english. I will provide you with high quality scans of the feldpost and send to your email, and you will be able to have a first look at it and tell me if you are able to read the writing style or not, then if it is possible, read it and translate it to english and then send me the translated version back to my email.

If you are able to translate 80 % of the words from the feldpost i will be satisfied.

I will pay you for every letter you translate for me. The payment will be different due to how many pages the letter is.

All translated text from the letters will be put here on war relics forum together with pictures of envelopes and letters, in historic purpose for those who are interested in reading it.

Please contact me via private message and we can have a talk about the felpost and the payment. Payment will be payed with paypal.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need translator of german WW2 feldpost
    P
    Many

monika
    ?

Default Re: Need translator of german WW2 feldpost

I am Austrian, and have been living in Oxford, England for the last 25 years. I am bilingual in German and English, and have a Masters degree in history.My dissertation topic was on Anglo-German relations. I have recently translated some private letters dating from 1914 - 1935 (from German into English) for Americans of Austrian descent, and would be happy to help with translations of Feldpost or any other German documents into English. Please contact me by private message to discuss details of payment.