Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

New stamp issue in Jersey

Article about: Hi, I was not sure what section to post this thread but settled on this one although none really seemed appropriate. We have just had a new set of stamps issued here in Jersey showing some o

Default New stamp issue in Jersey

Hi,
    I was not sure what section to post this thread but settled on this one although none really seemed appropriate. We have just had a new set of stamps issued here in Jersey showing some of the military vehicles that we have here on the Island. Some of the money raised is going to our local charity "Holidays for Heroes". Its a Charity that pays to bring wounded soldiers and their family's to Jersey on holiday. Everything is paid for and they are well looked after. I think its a great way of helping "our heroes" and its put some of the vehicles we have on the map so to speak.
    I am lucky enough to have my Stoewer and museum (The Channel Islands Military Museum) featured on the 45p stamp and thought you might like to see it. If your interested in buying a set then please look on the Jersey Post website and you can see the full set and how its packaged. Moderators, please excuse the blatent sales plug, but some of the money raised is for "Our Heroes" and they deserve every penny in my book.

No idea why its loaded side on, if a mod can adjust it I would be ever so grateful.
    All the best from Jersey.
    D.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New stamp issue in Jersey  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New stamp issue in Jersey
    P
    Many

Cool stamp.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Quote by Eric Zentner View Post
    Cool stamp.

Eric