Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Nice Magazine "Die Wehrmacht" from 1941

Article about: Nice, complete and in good condition Magazine. It is in German but sold in Denmark. Die Wehrmacht Nachrichtenhelferin der Luftwaffw nr 3 29 januar 1941 Herausgegeben vom Oberkommando der weh

Default Nice Magazine "Die Wehrmacht" from 1941

Nice, complete and in good condition Magazine. It is in German but sold in Denmark.

Die Wehrmacht Nachrichtenhelferin der Luftwaffw nr 3 29 januar 1941
    Herausgegeben vom Oberkommando der wehrmacht
    published by the Oberkommando der wehrmacht
    5. Jahrgang Nummer 3 Berlin den 29. Januar 1941
    Einzelpreis 25 Rpf und Bestellgeld- Erscheint vierzehntäglich
    Price 25 Rpf and ordering money-Appears, Fortnightly published

I can tell that the Magazine was sold in Denmark, the prize 40 Oere (40 Øre) is stamped on the front, the currency “Oere/ Øre” is only danish.
    Text on the cover:
    Nachtrichtenhelferin der Luftwaffe
    Ebenso wie im Heer tun auch der Luftwaffe zahlreiche Nachtrichtenhelferin sowahl in den Nachtrichtenstellen der Heimat wie in den besetzten Gebieten Dienst, und zwar einen Dienst, der gewönlich ausserordentlich aufreibend ist
    Aufnahme: Dr. L. F¨rs
    The front text in English:
    Just like in the army and the air force to do many night sowahl directing assistant in the night directing bodies of the homeland and in the occupied territories, namely a service that is usually quoted extremely stressful

Die Wehrmacht was a German Military magazine, which was published from 1936 to 1944 to serve German Reich propaganda purpose.
    It promoted the newly formed Wehrmacht, official editor was the new Oberkommando der Wehrmacht from February 1938 onwards.
    Aimed at young readers, the price was only 25 Reichspfennig, and illustrated in colour, mainly by Theo Matejko. In September 1944 it was cancelled.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nice Magazine "Die Wehrmacht" from 1941  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nice Magazine "Die Wehrmacht" from 1941
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Nice Magazine "Die Wehrmacht" from 1941

Thanks for posting the publishing history of the magazine John !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Hi Paul E
    Thank you for your comment, I think it is important to share, perhaps one has "special" things in the collection without knowing it.
    Regards
    John

John: Thanks for posting this, especially the information about the magazine's history and target audience. You probably know that selected articles from these magazines were selected and repinted in bound, hardback books also called Die Wehrmacht. The books came out on a "sort of" annual schedule, but there was overlap between the years. Below is the 1941 edition that includes some of the 1940 articles too. Dwight

Nice Magazine "Die Wehrmacht" from 1941

Hi Drmessimer
    You have posted a nice book, I didn´t know that the Magazines were united in the hardback books also called Die Wehrmacht, I will see I can find some when I do my next "shopping".
    Regards
    John

For all cover of Die Wehrmacht magazines visit this site
    bunkerbooks.weebly.com (in German)
    German encyclopedic homepage on magazines and newspapers
    Very thankful for every help