Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

NSDAP membership book

Article about: It is definitely desirable to see such early Party Awards listed, as this man would be considered an "Alter Kaempfer" ("Old Fighter") as an early member of the Movement..

Default NSDAP membership book

Hello,

Can anyone give me their opinions on this item? I believe it to be authentic but never hurts to check around. They seem hard to find for sale, the few I saw on websites were sold or on hold. In your experience is that an accurate conclusion?

Also seems to be a relatively low number, 72,575. At least low compared to the numbers party membership reached later. Does this number (or any other information in the book) tell when this man joined?

Thank you very much!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSDAP membership book   NSDAP membership book  

NSDAP membership book   NSDAP membership book  

NSDAP membership book  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP membership book
    P
    Many

Default Re: NSDAP membership book

No problems with it-a nice and genuine membership book. Many stamps in the back of it?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Appears fine. These are replicated but this one looks OK.

I believe there were stamps but I did not photograph them. I didn't actually know what I was supposed to be looking for. What kind of money do these go for?
    And also, any idea on the year this man joined the party? Thanks!

Well, according to the page, he joined the party on January 2,1928. As you said, a fairly early membership.
    William

Great, thank you very much!

Value? Being a 5 digit membership number, it does, actually, make it fairly desirable. Common books are going in the $300 range, but collectors are, of course, always hunting for the Early member books ones such as yours, so I would price it accordingly.
    William

Thanks! Stamps in the back go up to 1943. I'm guessing that both of the signatures at the bottom are stamped? And could anyone give me a rough translation of some of the writing in this, on the main page (with the signatures, join date etc) and the letter pictured here?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSDAP membership book   NSDAP membership book  

NSDAP membership book  

Great score...The entry dated 24.3.39 states that this member was a participant at the 1929 Party Rally and is permitted to wear the 1929 Party Rally Badge...It's signed by his local Ortsgruppenleiter...
    cheers, Glenn

Thanks Glen, but I am sorry to say I am new to this area of collecting (if that wasn't already obvious enough). Can you elaborate any more? Is that especially uncommon or desirable?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast