Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Orig. "Deutsch Uniformen" book opinions

Article about: I just acquired this nice little book showing all the different branches of german uniforms . I can tell this is an older edition due to the early style cut of the uniforms and the ss cap in

?

Default Orig. "Deutsch Uniformen" book opinions

I just acquired this nice little book showing all the different branches of german uniforms . I can tell this is an older edition due to the early style cut of the uniforms and the ss cap insignia. I dont have access to my scanner so this is the best I can do for now . Any info is welcome.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Orig. "Deutsch Uniformen" book opinions   Orig. "Deutsch Uniformen" book opinions  

Orig. "Deutsch Uniformen" book opinions   Orig. "Deutsch Uniformen" book opinions  

Orig. "Deutsch Uniformen" book opinions   Orig. "Deutsch Uniformen" book opinions  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Orig. "Deutsch Uniformen" book opinions
    P
    Many

Default Re: Orig. "Deutsch Uniformen" book opinions

Hi Dean, we have talked about these in the recent past.

A period publication, but they might have been re-printed in modern times.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I also have one, nice little booklet. https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/photo...ooklet-132789/

Tom

?

I have one of these as well, and I believe it's a re-print. I don't think that pamphlets like these were printed during the TR, it'd probably be too small for a salesman to use, which is the only use I can think of. I'm sure that the original source is from the TR, but I think this is a scaled down reprinted booklet. There's also no introductory text saying "So and So uniform company uses only the finest wool", or "The Heer uniform of 1940 is well suited for our soldiers" etc. I think for me, the staples were a give away in regards to it's age.

Edit: The link above has better info!

?

thanks fella's.

?

I contacted the seller who I got it from. He claims the ten he had (has a few left) were a part of a hoard found in Germany in the 1970's. Thats when he acquired these.