Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Original 35mm SS-Totenkopf film!

Article about: An original 35mm propaganda film featuring SS-Totenkopf soldiers in battle, with lots of interesting footage! This is a proffesional 35mm film with sound. Will post it when it is digitized!

Default Re: Original 35mm SS-Totenkopf film!

Hooray! I dig it man. Keep them coming.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original 35mm SS-Totenkopf film!
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Original 35mm SS-Totenkopf film!

WOW!! That is very cool. That is a pure, true piece of unknown history. Film captures something that no other piece of militaria or documents can capture. Its a moment that comes alive when you watch it. Do you have any idea about where it was filmed or when? It appears to be a Propaganda piece.

I'm glad you have decided to digitize it too. Putting it to digital format will guarantee it for future use. You should also send a digital copy to the National Archives in Washington. Thay have been digitizing all the WW2 films and documents for storage in the Smithsonian.

Finally, it has been digitized!!!

Great stuff

Thanks for sharing this fascinating snap shot of the TK

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

very nice thing to have in your possession! thanks for sharing the digitized version with us.

A great study in Uniform ..accessories..Vehicles and armor. Great Find..thankyou for sharing..and posting this piece of unseen history. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Great footage, you are very lucky to own such a piece of film. Thank you for sharing it with us

Thanks guys, glad you liked it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2