Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Original Poster?

Article about: Hello again! Recently a collector in my area has been selling "retouched" items, such as helmets with faked decals, etc. However, today he's posted something new, a "real"

Default Original Poster?

Hello again!
    Recently a collector in my area has been selling "retouched" items, such as helmets with faked decals, etc. However, today he's posted something new, a "real" propaganda poster of the Wehrmacht. Any thoughts on this piece? Thank you kindly Original Poster? Original Poster? Original Poster? Original Poster?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original Poster?
    P
    Many

?

Check Link out below... Have seen this before on this dealer's site. As far as authenticity it looks okay but I cannot be certain these were not post war prints. The one framed below does not have the border with letters on it like yours and looks to be trimmed down.

WW2 GERMAN POSTER " THE VICTORY WILL BE OURS", German Reich Military Treasures
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Thank you! I think I know why the poster you've posted is trimmed down...because that one is authentic, and I believe this one is not...I've noticed on the second picture that I've posted are the words: "Original held by the imperial war museum". Making the piece I've posted a copy. I hope no one purchased it....thanks again!