Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Paper item

Article about: One of the paper items I got. A nicer one. Rich A. in Pa.

?

Default Paper item

One of the paper items I got. A nicer one. Rich A. in Pa.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Paper item   Paper item  

1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Paper item
    P
    Many

Strange, the document above is of a style I've never encounter before and somewhat different than the real example shown in Counterfeiting the Holocaust. I've seen many real examples including the one I own myself; to be honest they were all identical in their characteristics and differed in a few aspect from yours...I'll post mine and the example in the book named above tomorrow.
    If you could, please add some better pictures here as it's almost impossible to see any of the detailing with what's currently provided. It'd also be helpful if you could post your pictures in the future right-side up.

?

Fake? Oh well. It was only about $2. Rich A. in Pa.

No!!! I didn't say it was fake! In fact, it's probably authentic, there are just one or two things different than what I'm use to finding...everything else appears to be accurate. Please post better photographs, that'll reveal the truth.

?

It does not matter to me. It was only about $2. Rich A. in Pa.

Every civilian was required to officially register with the local police in order to receive ration cards, Identification cards, etc...This is such a registration form...not bad for $2.00!
    cheers, Glenn

Well then make a nice profit, I'll give you $20 for it as it does matter to me: if original, this is evidenced of the atrocities made by the Third Reich regime, something that's close to me considering my families heritage.

A bloody bargain at $2!......

?

youth collector,Why would I sell it? If I do anything with it,I will do the right thing. I will destroy it. Then I know that no future collector will be a victim of fraud. Rich A. in Pa.

Quote by rra227 View Post
    youth collector,Why would I sell it? If I do anything with it,I will do the right thing. I will destroy it. Then I know that no future collector will be a victim of fraud. Rich A. in Pa.
    What?!?!?!? Have you read what I've said? Please don't destroy this. Instead, post better pictures as I've requested and then we can determine whether it's fake or not. Just becuase there's a slight variation, doesn't make it automatically fake!
    -------
    Review post #4 please.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast