Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Parachute inspectors stamper and case

Article about: Hi guys, just thought i would show you my most recent acquisition!! its a parachute inspectors stamping kit. i would love to hear your thoughts, but more importantly it would be amazing if a

Default Parachute inspectors stamper and case

Hi guys,
    just thought i would show you my most recent acquisition!! its a parachute inspectors stamping kit. i would love to hear your thoughts, but more importantly it would be amazing if anyone had a parachute with this stamp on it! i know its a long shot, but you never know !!

The text reads:

"Attention! In order to stamp the parachute use only the ink pad and the ink pad and the ink colour provided within the case. Without oil and acid free."

Also has a name, Theodor Kaifer which i'm fairly sure is the maker, so nice to put a name to it

Cheers!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Parachute inspectors stamper and case   Parachute inspectors stamper and case  

Parachute inspectors stamper and case  
    Attached Images Attached Images Parachute inspectors stamper and case 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Parachute inspectors stamper and case
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

That is pretty cool. Thanks for showing.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Really cool!!

Yes a very interesting item i have never seen one before , thank you for showing

Quote by drml1958 View Post
    The text reads:

"Attention! In order to stamp the parachute use only the ink pad and the ink pad and the ink colour provided within the case. Without oil and acid free."

Also has a name, Theodor Kaifer which i'm fairly sure is the maker, so nice to put a name to it
    It's not "Kaifer", but "Kaiser":

"Theodor Kaiser, stamp factory, Bln. [= Berlin] SW68"

The Berlin phone book still lists a Stempelfabrik Kaiser, so apparently, they are still in business.

A full translation of the text is:

"Only the inkpad and the stamping ink included in the case are to be used for stamping the parachutes. When re-ordering stamping ink, 'aniline-glycerin stamping ink, without oil, black (Pelikan), acid-free' is to be expressly stated."

"Pelikan" was and still is a major manufacturer of stamps, stamping inks, inkpads etc.

It's a neat item!

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    It's not "Kaifer", but "Kaiser":

"Theodor Kaiser, stamp factory, Bln. [= Berlin] SW68"

The Berlin phone book still lists a Stempelfabrik Kaiser, so apparently, they are still in business.

A full translation of the text is:

"Only the inkpad and the stamping ink included in the case are to be used for stamping the parachutes. When re-ordering stamping ink, 'aniline-glycerin stamping ink, without oil, black (Pelikan), acid-free' is to be expressly stated."

"Pelikan" was and still is a major manufacturer of stamps, stamping inks, inkpads etc.

It's a neat item!

Thanks very much for the clarification, really appreciate it!! And that is amazing after all these years that they are still in business, wonder if they would be interested to see it or not

I like it.

cool
    In memory of my father who was in K-Einsatz, combat engagement, with the RAD in the Alps in 1945, of my grandfather who was with the IR 87 during campaign in France in 1940 and of my grand-uncle who served in the Gardegrenadierregiment Nr. 3 "Königin Elisabeth" and who was killed in action at Craonne, Chemin des Dames in France in 1917

I can't say that I've ever seen another like it. Definitely genuine, from it's appearance, and about as rare as they get! A Superb find, any way you look at it! Well done!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."