Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Photo collection....

Article about: Thanks history-buff1944 , the post always takes longer when you realy want the items in your hands.... your new photo pick ups sound great, post them up when you get em ,40kill rings nice..

Default Re: Photo collection....

Thanks history-buff1944 , the post always takes longer when you realy want the items in your hands....
    your new photo pick ups sound great, post them up when you get em ,40kill rings nice..
    just look at the size of that german on the end......

Every Communist must grasp the truth, "Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun."
    Quotes from Mao's Zedongs Little Red Book
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Photo collection....   Photo collection....  

Photo collection....  
    Attached Images Attached Images Photo collection....  Photo collection.... 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Photo collection....
    P
    Many

A few more...
    top left second picture down, that looks like a polish flag, in the guys hand..anyone??

Our principle is that the Party commands the gun and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Photo collection....   Photo collection....  

Photo collection....   Photo collection....  

Photo collection....  

?

The one marked VII / 23 is there anything written on the back mate ?

- - Updated - -

Quote by history-buff1944 View Post
    Great collection of photos. I have around the same number you have in the collection and just scored 6 more. I cant post them for now because I dont have access to where mine are posted. What I recently got were:
    1) Photo of Ion Antonescu awarding medals to members of the Luftwaffe.
    2) A double-exposure photo showing an Ambulance with wounded and soldiers walking past.
    3) 2,-something or other CM Flak gun with 31 kill rings.
    4) Another of the above but with 40 kill rings.
    5) A Luftwaffe Deutsche Kreuz in Gold and RKT w/ Oaks Jagdflieger
    6) I cant remember what the 6th one is at this time as its taking forever to get them in. I THINK its a picture of a General with the RK?????
    Good to see you back around here Carl !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Not much on the back paul...date month?? just 7/23..

Death solves all problems - no man, no problem.

Attached Images Attached Images Photo collection.... 

Quote by darrenj40 View Post
    Thanks history-buff1944 , the post always takes longer when you realy want the items in your hands....
    your new photo pick ups sound great, post them up when you get em ,40kill rings nice..
    just look at the size of that german on the end......

Every Communist must grasp the truth, "Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun."
    Quotes from Mao's Zedongs Little Red Book
    . Thank you Darren and I must say, you do have agreat taste for picking images. I like them all, especially the Tiger and the halftracks with MGs mounted. I have none of either of those. I saw some Tiger pictures for sale on RIcks site and he wants $300 per???

And sadly no pics in the mail today?

I forgot o mention--thank you for the nice compliments. Im not normally into collecting anythinG LW--but--I liked these and im starting to get more and more into collecting photos of those that can be identified and easily researched. A friend of mine already IDed the LW Jagdflieger RK w/ Oaks guy--but I dont have access to the info because I can no longer get on the site its posted on--not sure why? Imm hoping those Flak guns with kill rings--im HOPIng there is info on the backs. The seller rarely posts if a photo has info or not? unless its a high-dollar photo.

Good to see you Paul, and im looking forwards to finally finding a good home ;-)) Hope your trip is a great and successful one.

No worries carl..i get all my photos from germany...and the last 2 week, tigers, mark 4s have sold up tp 186 euros and one german halftrack with a field modified captured russian turret sold for 465 euro.....we mortals could not spend this much....unless i sold a liver>>>>
    i am also expecting a few pictures in the post as well...

Strength lies not in defence but in attack.
    A.H.

Photo collection....  

Nice tiger and I like the artillery on the bridge that must have been a scary feet crossing it with that much weight...

Hi, yes everytime i look at this picture, i always think of the driver, just driving onto this bridge, 3t SdKfz 11 + a 5t 150mm gun,,,
    you got to take your hat off to the German engineers....this looks like a very large river crossing..i have about 20 river crossing photos as i like them, and this is the biggest span...could be the Crossing of the Dnieper river in the Kremenchug Area(Russia)...we will never know>>>

Nice picture of some oil wells...Romanian oil fields???

Note the picture of the German smoking, i have a lot more pictures of him from an Artillery unit mostly SIG 150mms..(maybe he is thinking im F_ _ked)

Top right only 2 photos of SS i have...not great quality..

Whenever I hear the word culture, I reach for my Browning!
    Hermann Goering

Photo collection....  

great snaps into the past

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast