Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Photo collection....

Article about: Thanks history-buff1944 , the post always takes longer when you realy want the items in your hands.... your new photo pick ups sound great, post them up when you get em ,40kill rings nice..

Default Re: Photo collection....

Quote by darrenj40 View Post
    No worries carl..i get all my photos from germany...and the last 2 week, tigers, mark 4s have sold up tp 186 euros and one german halftrack with a field modified captured russian turret sold for 465 euro.....we mortals could not spend this much....unless i sold a liver>>>>
    i am also expecting a few pictures in the post as well...

Strength lies not in defence but in attack.
    A.H.
    Thank you Darren, and these new additions are fantastic. I also hear ya on the prices--and im certainly mortal. One of the main ones I buy from is rapidly getting more and more expensive. Gone are the days when i can get a Knocked out tank photo for $2.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Photo collection....
    P
    Many

2 bucks thats a fair price.....sorry carl i have to do this to ya...i see your 40 kill rings and raise you another 4....... 44 kill rings...
    this is one of those pictures you got free with a pack of fags up to around 1942...i think...

The death of one man is a tragedy, The death of millions is a statistic.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Photo collection....  

Great shot Darren, I dont mind being upstaged a bit ;-)) Those boys for sure saw more than their fair share action. Sadly, my photos still have not arrived? dunno why its taking so long to get to Texas from Florida? Anyway, he had an update that I was too late on on the 1st--but another today ill look at.

Take care-_Carl.

Take a look at this photo, man it has everything....
    looks like a BA-10 early varient...(front grill)

the soviet soldier on the ground, looks to be holding a white cloth......

Classes struggle, some classes triumph, others are eliminated. Such is history

I also like the fact that it has an STG-44 in the photo as well :-)) Yessss--im a wiseguy at times

A few more..

I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature.
    A.H.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Photo collection....   Photo collection....  

Photo collection....   Photo collection....  

Photo collection....  

?

Great looking photos, thanks for sharing your treasures.

A few more...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Photo collection....   Photo collection....  

Photo collection....   Photo collection....  

Photo collection....  

A Couple more
    Attached Images Attached Images Photo collection....  Photo collection....  Photo collection.... 

?

Nice photos Darren! Thanks for sharing them with us! You have some real interesting ones in there. I particularly like the one w/ red arrows in post 29. (panzergrenadiers)
    Just a very respectful and friendly heads up.....there are a couple that throw up some red flags to me after a quick look, but whatever....a couple outta 600 aint bad at all! haha I like your taste in photos too......look forward to seeing more.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast