Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Photo Generalfeldmarschall von Hindenburg

Article about: I have just bought this nice photo, I have done some id, but is thre any additional info: Junkers G 38 ce (D-2500 c/n 3302) Lufthansa Generalfeldmarschall von Hindenburg. Junker's all-metal

Default Photo Generalfeldmarschall von Hindenburg

I have just bought this nice photo, I have done some id, but is thre any additional info:

Junkers G 38 ce (D-2500 c/n 3302) Lufthansa Generalfeldmarschall von Hindenburg. Junker's all-metal airplane "General Field Marshall von Hindenburg. The photo is perhaps from 1930 and it is Agfa Bravira
    The Junkers G.38 was a large German four-engined transport aircraft which first flew in 1929.[1] Two prototypes were constructed in Germany. Both aircraft flew as a commercial transport within Europe in the years leading up to World War II.
    During the 1930s, the design was licensed to Mitsubishi which constructed and flew a total of six aircraft, in a military bomber/transport configuration, designated Ki-20.[2]
    The G.38 carried a crew of seven. On board mechanics were able to service the engines in flight[1] due to the G.38's blended wing design which provided access to all four power plants.

Regards
    John
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Photo Generalfeldmarschall von Hindenburg  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Photo Generalfeldmarschall von Hindenburg
    P
    Many