Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Photos - gift . Translation and recognize places and person please!!

Article about: yes

Default Photos - gift . Translation and recognize places and person please!!

This photos are a gift from my friend tempelhof , member in this forum . Without knowing me he made me a huge and great gift. I like very much history and photos are great piece of it. God bless you tempelhof . Thank you again !

In some photos in need translation if possible. And if someone recognize the persons and places please post .

Fist photo is Werner Hartmann .photo was taken the day he received BOTH his EK2 AND EK1.

Photos - gift . Translation and recognize places and person please!!Photos - gift . Translation and recognize places and person please!!Photos - gift . Translation and recognize places and person please!!

Other photos :
    2 Photos - gift . Translation and recognize places and person please!!

3 Photos - gift . Translation and recognize places and person please!!Photos - gift . Translation and recognize places and person please!!

4 Photos - gift . Translation and recognize places and person please!!Photos - gift . Translation and recognize places and person please!!

5 Photos - gift . Translation and recognize places and person please!!Photos - gift . Translation and recognize places and person please!!

6 Photos - gift . Translation and recognize places and person please!!Photos - gift . Translation and recognize places and person please!!

Following 2 photos from a place
    7 Photos - gift . Translation and recognize places and person please!!Photos - gift . Translation and recognize places and person please!!

8 Photos - gift . Translation and recognize places and person please!!Photos - gift . Translation and recognize places and person please!!

9 Photos - gift . Translation and recognize places and person please!!Photos - gift . Translation and recognize places and person please!!

- - Updated - -

10 Photos - gift . Translation and recognize places and person please!!Photos - gift . Translation and recognize places and person please!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Photos - gift . Translation and recognize places and person please!!
    P
    Many

Default Re: Photos - gift . Translation and recognize places and person please!!

Photo #3 depicts Reichsarbeitsfuhrer (RAD Labor leader) Konstantin Hierl...
    Photo #4 was taken on the Nurnberg Party Rally Grounds...
    Thank you for sharing your photos, Glenn
    Last edited by bigmacglenn; 10-02-2012 at 09:37 PM.

Default Re: Photos - gift . Translation and recognize places and person please!!

Hello Nikos!

I am glad to see they arrived safely and that you're happy with them.

bigmacglenn1966 is, of course, correct with his identifications.

I can add that picture number 2 and both pictures shown in number 5 are all of the same individual. I have his name somewhere, and I will try to find it for you.

There is a picture missing here, but I know you have it because I have seen it with the group over on the other thread. The photograph of the high ranking officers walking... the general covering his face with his hands is Generalfeldmarschall von Blomberg.

Oh yes my friend.somehow i didnt post it in this post.so here it is

11 Photos - gift . Translation and recognize places and person please!!

that's the one!

Quote by tempelhof View Post
    Hello Nikos!

I am glad to see they arrived safely and that you're happy with them.

bigmacglenn1966 is, of course, correct with his identifications.

I can add that picture number 2 and both pictures shown in number 5 are all of the same individual. I have his name somewhere, and I will try to find it for you.

There is a picture missing here, but I know you have it because I have seen it with the group over on the other thread. The photograph of the high ranking officers walking... the general covering his face with his hands is Generalfeldmarschall von Blomberg.
    Tempelhof, mpravo that was a very nice gesture of you.
    Nicos those are very nice photos. I especially like the Werner Hartmann photo.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

thanks god for having good friends in the net

good evening greek brothers

Quote by The woodpecker View Post
    good evening greek brothers
    Good evening mate. Are you Greek too?
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

good evening !!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast