Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

The Poisonous Mushroom 1938

Article about: Hello, Trying to locate an English version of this book to read and to add to the German edition I have, anyone knows how and where to locate one please?

Default The Poisonous Mushroom 1938

Hello,

Trying to locate an English version of this book to read and to add to the German edition I have, anyone knows how and where to locate one please?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Poisonous Mushroom 1938  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The Poisonous Mushroom 1938
    P
    Many

Huddyhuddy: Der Giftpilz is an antisemitic children's book with illustrations by Fips (Philip Rupprecht). That was published by, Stürmer Verlag, a division of , Der Stürmer, owned by Julius Streicher. The book explains how Jews are like poisonous mushrooms and should be eradicated. Rupprecht and Streicher were arrested by the US Army in May 1945. Rupprecht was tried by a German denazification court and sentenced to six years hard labor. Streicher was tried by the International Military Tribunal at Nuremberg, convicted, and executed per the ruling that his repeated articles calling for the annihilation of the Jewish race were a direct indictment to murder and a crime against humanity. You can access an English language version at :

https://www.mtholyoke.edu/courses/rs...usmushroom.pdf

Dwight

Thank you Dwight!

Very interesting
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.