Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Police Registration Card?

Article about: by Teutonicknights Did you PM HPL? LOL, no, I don't wanna bother the guy.

Default Re: Police Registration Card?

Quote by Teutonicknights View Post
    Did you PM HPL?
    LOL, no, I don't wanna bother the guy.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Police Registration Card?
    P
    Many

Quote by Good Pwny View Post
    LOL, no, I don't wanna bother the guy.
    He won't know unless you ask him...

This postcard is a form for the exchange of information / mutual confirmation of data between two registry offices.

On the reverse, dated 9 May 1938, the office of the Wuppertal Police President (Police Precinct 4) states that one Ms. Käthe Ehlerts has had herself registered as a new resident on 3 May 1938, listing her new address, occupation, date and place of birth and previous place of residence.

On 11 May 1938, the card was mailed to the registry office responsible for the new citizen's previous place of residence (the authorities at Fredeburg in the county Meschede) with the request to confirm that the listed data is correct and to give notification of a possible criminal record.

Dated 14 May 1938, the Fredeburg Police Administration confirmed the entries and stated that no criminal record was on file.

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    This postcard is a form for the exchange of information / mutual confirmation of data between two registry offices.

On the reverse, dated 9 May 1938, the office of the Wuppertal Police President (Police Precinct 4) states that one Ms. Käthe Ehlerts has had herself registered as a new resident on 3 May 1938, listing her new address, occupation, date and place of birth and previous place of residence.

On 11 May 1938, the card was mailed to the registry office responsible for the new citizen's previous place of residence (the authorities at Fredeburg in the county Meschede) with the request to confirm that the listed data is correct and to give notification of a possible criminal record.

Dated 14 May 1938, the Fredeburg Police Administration confirmed the entries and stated that no criminal record was on file.

HPL, thank you so much! I appreciate the help!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2