MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Propaganda postcards Nordmenn SS

Article about: Local seller has put these up for sale.....are these the real deal? Im mainly interested in the Nordmenn card. If it looks good what does anything think the Nordmenn card is worth? What abou

Default Propaganda postcards Nordmenn SS

Local seller has put these up for sale.....are these the real deal? Im mainly interested in the Nordmenn card. If it looks good what does anything think the Nordmenn card is worth? What about a price for the whole collection?Propaganda postcards  Nordmenn SSPropaganda postcards  Nordmenn SS

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Propaganda postcards  Nordmenn SS
    P
    Many

?

These look like artificially aged fakes to me. I don't know much at all about TR ephemera, but the style looks very modern, and there's not really any reason that these should be stamped on the reverse with the NSDAP logo.

I thought they might be too good to be true, I searched the forum and the web too see if I could even find any cards similar to these and came up with nothing....but ya never know so I figured I would ask.

?

If they are ment to be sent in the mail, why are there only a big swastika on the back?

No these look like post45 productions.

They are all common ebay fakes, the top middle one is actually a poster for the film "Hitler rise of evil"

?

These fake cards were discussed on the forum last year - exactly the same ones presumably, as the photos are same: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/photo...-cards-308215/

Regards, Philip

thanks for all the reply's and for not burning me at the stake...I genuinely did do a search on this site for propaganda postcards but didn't come across that thread. Last thing I want to do here is annoy anyone with items that already came up. You guys help me save a lot of money from not buying repop stuff and I definitely appreciate that! I need to work on my keywords a little better when I search. Thanks again

a cup of cold tea.

In my opinion they are fakes,if #5 and #6 were real I would say they are worth $800.00 to $1,000.00 each. I have been collecting for 30 years and I have only #5 for sale. For post cards it is very important that you buy from a reputable dealer that will guarantee the cards. I would recommend Walter Christ Stamps in Germany, Kriegcards in the USA and Moonwheel in Denmark also John Krackifoff in California.