Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

RAD Jahrbuch

Article about: This Jahrbuch is great,, I have always suspected that the Rad pole was a two piece construction. I we look closely... Hierl is planning a construction of some sort with a "Planung"

?

Default RAD Jahrbuch

This Jahrbuch is great,, I have always suspected that the Rad pole was a two piece construction. As
    I look closely... Hierl is planning a construction of some sort with a "Planung" member as seen by the lower cuff title as in "Blue" that depicts a "Dienstzweigabzeichen" title.. The "Red" is the Traditions of "Bayern" Worn by the Gau. "Bayern" XXX IMO.. G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RAD Jahrbuch   RAD Jahrbuch  

RAD Jahrbuch  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RAD Jahrbuch
    P
    Many

?

Photo
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RAD Jahrbuch  

Quote by Gwar View Post
    I have always suspected that the Rad pole was a two piece construction. Hierl is planning a construction of some sort with a "Planung" member as seen by the lower cuff title as in "Blue" that depicts a "Dienstzweigabzeichen" title.. The "Red" is the Traditions of "Bayern" Worn by the Gau. "Bayern" XXX IMO.. G
    First the Dienstzweigabzeichen is the one for "Planung" and I think the traditions-badge is the first version. It looks quite big.

The pole is a two piece construction (of course). I had a look in my 1939 handbook: strangly nothing is said about the pole.
    Must be one of the few things which is not explained. But do not worry! I have it as an addendum to the Verordnungsblatt.

The upper part with top is named "Mutterstück" (mother's piece); the lower part is named as "Vaterstück" (fathers part).
    The total length is 3.23 meter. The mother's part is 1.65 mtr; the father's part is 1.35 mtr (the rest is the top, which is officially
    31.0 cm from which about 7.0 cm is shoven over the upper tip of the top). It is all described in an order from March 3, 1934
    as "Verwendung von Flaggen, Fahnen, Standarten und Wimpel im Arbeitsdienst".

RAD Jahrbuch

?

Thank you Wim. ! G

you know you can depend on me when I have it. So I did, enjoy!

and here a page from my favorite book about gorgets as published
    in Germany. A heavy weight book with a large size and loaded with
    photographs over 700 pages:

RAD Jahrbuch

?

Wim. This informative piece is excellent.. I am sure others will glean some wisdom as well as I have !! Thank you very much !!

?

Mine..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RAD Jahrbuch   RAD Jahrbuch  

RAD Jahrbuch  

Beautiful top, great and nicely marked according the shown advertisement.
    PC = the designer Paul Casberg. Sometimes wrongly explained as Paulmann & Crone.

?

I thought this pic in the book looked familiar.. G

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Mine..
    Does it conform to the drawing? Awesome stuff Mr. Saris! To have the blueprint for such a thing is amazing!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast