Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

RAD leader Hierl?

Article about: Just picked up the following picture. Just curious if this is Hierl? Looked like him to me, so took a chance.

?

Gets better Gwar. Not like Dougs, but growing.
    Here are the next cabinets I am working on.

I am also adding an additional 2 cabinets in the hallway.

RAD leader Hierl?RAD leader Hierl?RAD leader Hierl?RAD leader Hierl?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RAD leader Hierl?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Jeez-O-peet Visor... OUTSTANDING !!!
    And I second that! Amazing display! Fantastic. Will now be sad when I look at my jumble, packed displays that have little focus.....
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Hmmmm...wonder if I show this to the wife if she will now allow me more space in the house beside just the spare bedroom.....

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

This stuff is decorating gold. When done in a museum like fashion, it just sparkles. I have collected many things throughout my life, but have never got so much satisfaction. From my allied display to japanese to german.......it blows me away how great this stuff looks.

So my advice for you Map, is just do it, then post it so I can drool.

?

Nicely done Visor IMHO and I agree with MAP, I wish I could live in a "Museum".. and just not the" Den" By the way.. The RaD cap.. I had my eye on that one, I am glad it has a nice home.. It is a nice addition....G

?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Nicely done Visor IMHO and I agree with MAP, I wish I could live in a "Museum".. and just not the" Den" By the way.. The RaD cap.. I had my eye on that one, I am glad it has a nice home.. It is a nice addition....G
    It was either this cap or the one at the collectors guild. This one is in great shape, and was fairly cheap. Next to get......the Robin Hood cap.

?

Bill Shea has a reasonably priced "Robin Hood" hat for sale..

?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Bill Shea has a reasonably priced "Robin Hood" hat for sale..
    It says on hold when you click on it. Oakleaf had a few of them a while back.

MAP
    ?

Quote by visor View Post
    It says on hold when you click on it. Oakleaf had a few of them a while back.
    I picked mine up two years ago. Wasn't cheap but a must have for my collection. I don't have much but I have a fondness for RAD items...

I'm sure one will pop up when you can least afford it.

MAP
    ?

Quote by visor View Post
    This stuff is decorating gold. When done in a museum like fashion, it just sparkles. I have collected many things throughout my life, but have never got so much satisfaction. From my allied display to japanese to german.......it blows me away how great this stuff looks.

So my advice for you Map, is just do it, then post it so I can drool.
    One day....Have to wait till my boys get older and we renovate part of our house. Will then have a nice big room for my museum...until then its a 12 x 10 foot bedroom. However, I am thinking of replacing my nice but dark barrister bookcases with the glass cabinets that you have.

And then you can see my treasures...

Michael

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast