Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

RAD leader Hierl?

Article about: Just picked up the following picture. Just curious if this is Hierl? Looked like him to me, so took a chance.

?

50 canadian dollars at ikea. The good thing about the detolf is that it holds large hats. My other cabinets, which cost a bit only barely hold an overseas cap. I would love to see what you have, need ideas on what to buy. So maybe mention to misses Claus that some cabinets would fit perfectly down the chimney.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RAD leader Hierl?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

coming in a minute. Old pics though...
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

OK...a tease until it is displayed with class like yours...

Some old and poor quality snaps of a small portion of my collection. I'm constantly moving stuff around and have added much since these were taken. Am building a wall mount for my Panzerfaust and Katana's.

Lately been buying upright paper towel racks to put my helmets on. They are a great way to display and save space for other items that would then be placed below them.

Was in IKEA a few weeks ago but they were out of these Detolf's. Was going to pick up 3 or 4 to replace the barrister cases....until next visit...

Michael

RAD leader Hierl?RAD leader Hierl?RAD leader Hierl?RAD leader Hierl?RAD leader Hierl?RAD leader Hierl?RAD leader Hierl?RAD leader Hierl?RAD leader Hierl?

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Looks fantastic, stop knocking it down. I find old wood bobbins work well for helmets.......find them at any antique store. Also old candle holders have a great look with helmets.

I thank you for the post, really enjoy seeing a fellow collectors collection.

I wish you the best of luck on your future ikea trip. Might do one more myself before the snow falls.

MAP
    ?

Thanks. There just is no "theme". I have most of the items to create displays nicely but not the space yet. All in due time...

I have a few of the wood bobbins but I find the steel towel racks create a nice clean look and leave lots of space. Plus at $6 a pop they are cheap.

Michael

?

Okay guys...Coming to visit. I will bring the Oktoberfest Beer and German Pretzel Recipe. NICE DISPLAYS BOYS!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

MAP
    ?

Quote by Rossi View Post
    Okay guys...Coming to visit. I will bring the Oktoberfest Beer and German Pretzel Recipe. NICE DISPLAYS BOYS!
    I'm waiting! Prefer a good Pilsner and love the Pretzels!

M

?

Bratwursts!!!!!!!

?

We make pretzels with Lye and it is alot of work but ohhhh so good! Good old recipe from Oma and the old country. Dad and I drink some brews. It takes pretty much all day. This weekend we are making homemade vension summer sausage. Can't wait. Late bro!

Quote by MAP View Post
    I'm waiting! Prefer a good Pilsner and love the Pretzels!

M
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

MAP
    ?

Quote by Rossi View Post
    We make pretzels with Lye and it is alot of work but ohhhh so good! Good old recipe from Oma and the old country. Dad and I drink some brews. It takes pretty much all day. This weekend we are making homemade vension summer sausage. Can't wait. Late bro!
    Awesome!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast