Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Rank identification chart.

Article about: I recently picked this up as a learning tool and a pretty nice display piece. It shows the shoulder board rank of soldiers, officers and generals. It has an annoying fold mark along the midd

?

Default Rank identification chart.

I recently picked this up as a learning tool and a pretty nice display piece. It shows the shoulder board rank of soldiers, officers and generals. It has an annoying fold mark along the middle and at some point someone put paper on the back to strengthen it. I was hoping if someone could help translate the bottom part if that isn’t asking to much. Thank you in advance

Rank identification chart.Rank identification chart.Rank identification chart.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rank identification chart.
    P
    Many

Quote by Jb4046 View Post
    I was hoping if someone could help translate the bottom part if that isn’t asking to much.
    This was a free giveaway from the Solo Zündwaren- und Chemische Fabriken AG Wien-Linz [Solo Match- and Chemical Factories Corp. Vienna-Linz]. It says:

"This series will be continued; so collect and keep. The individual charts are available free of charge from all shops that sell 'Solo' paste, 'Blitz' paste, 'Solo' domestic-use parquet cleaning paste, 'Solo' train oil leather grease and 'Solo' metal polish."

?

Great now i have to try find the rest of them.

Good thing i only paid €10 for this anyway, so presumably it would be a wartime piece?

Quote by Jb4046 View Post
    Great now i have to try find the rest of them.

Good thing i only paid €10 for this anyway, so presumably it would be a wartime piece?
    €10 is a good price. The insignia tell us that the chart is from no earlier than 1936; whether it might be post-Sept. 1939, I cannot tell.