Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Rare Pz.Abt. 502 photo lot - a lot of Tiger tank pictures from Ostfront

Article about: This great photo lot is for sell now in Germany, more than 200 wonderful photos but the price is already over 3200 euros. I saved some pictures and hope it is not illegal to post them also h

Default Rare Pz.Abt. 502 photo lot - a lot of Tiger tank pictures from Ostfront

This great photo lot is for sell now in Germany, more than 200 wonderful photos but the price is already over 3200 euros. I saved some pictures and hope it is not illegal to post them also here. If it is not OK, please delete them. As I understand these photos have not ever been posted before.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rare Pz.Abt. 502 photo lot - a lot of Tiger tank pictures from Ostfront   Rare Pz.Abt. 502 photo lot - a lot of Tiger tank pictures from Ostfront  

Rare Pz.Abt. 502 photo lot - a lot of Tiger tank pictures from Ostfront   Rare Pz.Abt. 502 photo lot - a lot of Tiger tank pictures from Ostfront  

Rare Pz.Abt. 502 photo lot - a lot of Tiger tank pictures from Ostfront   Rare Pz.Abt. 502 photo lot - a lot of Tiger tank pictures from Ostfront  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rare Pz.Abt. 502 photo lot - a lot of Tiger tank pictures from Ostfront
    P
    Many

Great pictures.
    Any more????

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Some more. Seems to be the first Tiger panzers in Ostfront.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rare Pz.Abt. 502 photo lot - a lot of Tiger tank pictures from Ostfront   Rare Pz.Abt. 502 photo lot - a lot of Tiger tank pictures from Ostfront  

Great shots! Whoever wins this photo lot will have a treasure trove of unseen and incredible pictures on their hands. We can only hope they decide to share them with the rest of the world. Thanks for posting!

This is the same unit where tank aces Otto Carius, Johannes Bölter and Albert Kerscher fought. All 3 got Knight Crosses. This album is really very rare and I have not ever seen something similar for sell. Sadly the price is much more than I can pay for it. I really hope the new owner will not keep such info only in his collection but well, who knows...

Any buyer is probably already pissed off that the images are already doing the rounds without watermarks on them. The seller is not doing any potential buyers a favour by posting them this way and it will perhaps affect how much they will go for as part of the attractions is owning previously unpublished images. Great to see them here unless you are the buyer.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Great shots...

Some more.

The photo of the muzzle brake with the teeth painted on it has appeared before so it isn't a 'one-off'.

See here...
    Crews love their Tigers I! 24 images you may not have seen before

Thanks for the link! It is my favourite photo of the whole album.