Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

REICHSFÜHRER-SS HIMMLER signature.

Article about: Evening gentlemen, I have just reserved this signature of Reichsfuhrer-SS Heinrich Himmler from Militaria relics in the Netherlands. It is a signed sheet of paper with a postcard image glued

Default REICHSFÜHRER-SS HIMMLER signature.

Evening gentlemen, I have just reserved this signature of Reichsfuhrer-SS Heinrich Himmler from Militaria relics in the Netherlands. It is a signed sheet of paper with a postcard image glued above, I am happy that this is a good piece as the signature looks correct to me and shows all the characteristics of being made with a fountain pen, not printed or auto-pen. I have bought from this dealer in the past with no worries and am personally confident with this signature. As ever though, your thoughts are most appreciated. Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture REICHSFÜHRER-SS HIMMLER signature.  
    Attached Images Attached Images REICHSFÜHRER-SS HIMMLER signature. 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement REICHSFÜHRER-SS HIMMLER signature.
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Looks good to me on style alone (I.e. not on autopen, etc.) from what I remember comparing to my example. I can pull mine out later tonight if you wish

Nice to have one of these. Good score!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I like it too.

I would have no problem with this signature.

MAP
    ?

Closer look now that I'm on a PC and looking at it now on a screen that is not 3 inches wide...LoL.

It's definitely IMHO not an autopen. You can see the reversal of the fountain pen in the last letter (r)
    Last edited by MAP; 01-23-2016 at 06:45 AM.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Great presentation, and a great price. I checked out the other Himmler signature they have for sale, and you definitely picked the better of the two. I'm still tempted to buy the other one, even though his signature is barely visible.

Thank you gentlemen, I think the lower price for this one is due to the fact it is not on a nice document or photographic image. When I get it I will be interested to see if it is a cover page from a book or alike. Leon.

Nice one Leon :-)

Quote by ToddMalnar View Post
    Great presentation, and a great price. I checked out the other Himmler signature they have for sale, and you definitely picked the better of the two. I'm still tempted to buy the other one, even though his signature is barely visible.
    Go for it! At least the signature on the other Himmler one is all there, just on a very dark background making it difficult to see. The Rommel one they have is more expensive but that one has almost disappeared from the image due to wear! Leon.

Afternoon, well the Himmler signature has arrived and I am 100% happy that it's a good one. The "piece of paper" that it is on is more like the fine card/extra thick paper, that you get in a wedding guests book (which is where I think this has come from). The edges to the card/paper are gilded in gold and the reverse has a "ribbed" pattern that looks like flowers, I have tried to show this in a couple of images along with some real close ups of the fountain pen signature. Up close you can really see the pens "movements and sweeps".
    I also invested in a nice 1920's/30's wooden picture frame for it, a good match up I think. I hope you like it. Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture REICHSFÜHRER-SS HIMMLER signature.   REICHSFÜHRER-SS HIMMLER signature.  

REICHSFÜHRER-SS HIMMLER signature.   REICHSFÜHRER-SS HIMMLER signature.  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast