Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reichswehr Photograph Collection

Article about: Hi, I hope I am not intruding here but as a collector of Reichswehr albums and portrait pictures I was hoping to share some with you guys here. Not quite Third Reich I know but the uniforms

Default Reichswehr Photograph Collection

Hi,

I hope I am not intruding here but as a collector of Reichswehr albums and portrait pictures I was hoping to share some with you guys here.

Not quite Third Reich I know but the uniforms on show here are certainly the fore runners of the very recognisable uniform that came later and a lot of the albums continue onto the 1933 -1945 era and show some very interesting transitional uniform combinations.

I am in the process of cateloguing them, should have started a few years ago but hey ho, so will add to the thread as I go.

Below is a taster of what I have and I hope you will find it interesting and I intend to comment on the pictures as I identify them.

Here is the starting point:

cheers

Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Reichswehr Photograph Collection   Reichswehr Photograph Collection  

Reichswehr Photograph Collection   Reichswehr Photograph Collection  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reichswehr Photograph Collection
    P
    Many

Default Re: Reichwehr Photograph Collection

Reichswehr Photograph CollectionReichswehr Photograph CollectionReichswehr Photograph CollectionReichswehr Photograph CollectionReichswehr Photograph CollectionReichswehr Photograph CollectionReichswehr Photograph CollectionReichswehr Photograph CollectionReichswehr Photograph Collection

Default Re: Reichswehr Photograph Collection

Excellent. I love the shooting award too.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hi

Some pictures up close showing the early uniform in wear 1919, the old boy aka Hindenburg, Generals, Nice portrait shots of troops circa 1934 to show the insignia pre 1935/36.

cheers

Tony

Reichswehr Photograph CollectionReichswehr Photograph CollectionReichswehr Photograph CollectionReichswehr Photograph CollectionReichswehr Photograph CollectionReichswehr Photograph CollectionReichswehr Photograph CollectionReichswehr Photograph CollectionReichswehr Photograph CollectionReichswehr Photograph Collection

More portraits showing the dress uniform, group shots of sections and field cap in wear.

cheers

Tony

Reichswehr Photograph CollectionReichswehr Photograph CollectionReichswehr Photograph CollectionReichswehr Photograph CollectionReichswehr Photograph CollectionReichswehr Photograph CollectionReichswehr Photograph CollectionReichswehr Photograph CollectionReichswehr Photograph CollectionReichswehr Photograph CollectionReichswehr Photograph CollectionReichswehr Photograph CollectionReichswehr Photograph CollectionReichswehr Photograph CollectionReichswehr Photograph Collection

The best photos, Spandau! I really like the German Reichswehr and the pre-war period in the history.
    Please, if you have more photos of 1920/30's, take a picture of them; I would be happy to see them!

Hi Hans

Glad you like them, they are my favourite as well.

Here are some more just for you !

I have quite a few still to catalogue so will post them as I get around to it.

cheers

Tony

Thank you, friend-Spandau!

Most interest to me are photos period 1919-1935.
    I collect uniforms and equipment of German Reichswehr, and always love the same way associated with it.

Could you take a picture of some other photos from your albums? I want to see them in detail.

Yes, I've seen your other items. You have a really beautiful things! Very rare photoalbums and pictures!

"lovely Reichswehr!"Attachment 596552

Hi hans

Glad to hear another Reichswehr collector is on board............we are a minority !

More pictures to come from me for sure !

If you have pictures to share please feel free to ad them to the thread. Also love to see pictures of any uniforms/equipment you may have in your collection.

cheers

Tony

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast