Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Ribbontrop signature real or fake.

Article about: Figured I would ask here for your opinions . The larger signed document is from Charles Hamilton book on Third Reich signatures. The bottom right on that document is a 1935 ribbentrop signat

Default Ribbontrop signature real or fake.

Ribbontrop signature real or fake.Ribbontrop signature real or fake.

Figured I would ask here for your opinions . The larger signed document is from Charles Hamilton book on Third Reich signatures. The bottom right on that document is a 1935 ribbentrop signature. It's very similar to the 1933 signature on the document im researching.

Thanks alexRibbontrop signature real or fake.Ribbontrop signature real or fake.Ribbontrop signature real or fake.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ribbontrop signature real or fake.
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Rotated the photo for you.

I can not verify signatures but I can say that this is not an auto pen. And while different in many ways (no signature should ever be 100% match), a lot of the similar characteristics are there.

"Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Ok......lets try that again...

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

My feelings the same. It's a hard call on this one. Most signatures I find of his match the top one.

MAP
    ?

It would be interesting to get what is written translated. I think it is addressed to Himmler? Does it have a date? And to see what period of his career it is attributed to. I surely doubt it was actually sent as a telegram if it was during his time as ambassador. I would assume all communication was encrypted at that time. But I'm just guessing at this point

June 27 1933.

In the limited words I can see. Third line from the bottom on the first page. Looks to say , standartenfuhrer. I have , so maybe this has to do with appointment as ss colonel. And I don't even know when that exactly happened . Hopefully June 27 or before haha

MAP
    ?

Quote by Bartosi1 View Post
    June 27 1933.
    He joined the Nazi party in 1932. And I think he became the Chief Advisors on Foreign Affairs in the same year. Finding out if he was in Britain at this time would be a big help.

I also see a number of letters/words (such as "Ich") from the book that are similar to this letter. Although the handwriting on the letter is much bolder and neater than the more "scribbled" text in the book.

Still you will need someone skilled in signatures to confirm if this is his handwriting.

Yea the herr is very similar too. Only thing I can reason for being neater is being addressed to himmler.

MAP
    ?

I'm just trying to analyze based on what little I know. I think it has a good chance but I would not rely on my evaluation