Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Rochus Misch Autograph

Article about: You will find many examples of Gallands signature for sale As i said Rochus gets so many letters he cannot possibly answer them all which is why most go unanswered !! It can sometimes be har

?

Default Re: Rochus Misch Autograph

You will find many examples of Gallands signature for sale

As i said Rochus gets so many letters he cannot possibly answer them all which is why most go unanswered !!

It can sometimes be hard for autograph collectors to give out addresses but they can be found if you know where to look !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rochus Misch Autograph
    P
    Many

ww2fotos
    ?

I sent Herr Misch $20 and requested an autographed foto. Several months went by with no fotos, and I assumed he had died, or was incapacitated, then lo and behold one day an envelope arrived with 4 signed fotos in it! One of which I have never seen before - or since. He is, indeed, a man of honor!

?

I would have felt like I was intruding on the poor bloke if I had written to him personaly, I would have loved to and i would have sent him a similar donation for his time, but when I found the ones I did, that route suited me batter. I am not having a go at anyone for doing that as it would have been great to get a letter from him personaly. But you are right, he does seem to be a mon of honour and honestly tries to do his best to send letters. I am glad you finaly heard from the old soldier, Hope you kept the envelope and all!!!

?

An ordinary man who was witness to major historical events although the guy who knew more than most was Otto Gunsche.

I corresponded with Gunsche on a few occasions and met him once in Siegburg signed photos of him can also be obtained on the internet etc.
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

I saw this topic, and wondered why the name seemed familiar- then I remembered a day later that I have seen him on two or three documentaries. The photo of him standing in the doorway is really striking, I remember it from it's appearance on TV. I'd very much love a signed copy of that.

-Mat

?

There are a few more of those pics, signed on e bay at the moment, they are form the same bloke that I got the from!

I just had a look- the photo I mentioned is on there, but it's £40 which is pretty expensive for me. Any idea on how to come by Misch's address? To write to him and perhaps (if lucky) hear back from him would be very interesting. I understand many also think the same and so chances are slim, but maybe it's worth trying. He seems like a very decent guy, from reading others' experiences with him.

-Mat

?

I have tried to fin his address but there are a lot of dead ends. There is an Autograph forum, where they can end you a private message with his address, but they ask you dont post it anywhere. I am not sure which one but if you google Rochus misch autograph it will show some forum discussions on various sites.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2