Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Schutzstaffel Und Heer Fotografien

Article about: a recent addition to my photo collection,purchased from a local gun/militaria show,.as i am not an SS collector i mostly collect HJ,.could anybody help me by telling me what rank the SS sold

Default Schutzstaffel Und Heer Fotografien

a recent addition to my photo collection,purchased from a local gun/militaria show,.as i am not an SS collector i mostly collect HJ,.could anybody help me by telling me what rank the SS soldier is? also picked up a couple of HJ pics.any info on the SS soldiers rank much appretiated,sorry i had to redline the pics,people cant copy & make reproductions that way.
    cheers,si Schutzstaffel Und Heer FotografienSchutzstaffel Und Heer FotografienSchutzstaffel Und Heer FotografienSchutzstaffel Und Heer FotografienSchutzstaffel Und Heer FotografienSchutzstaffel Und Heer FotografienSchutzstaffel Und Heer FotografienSchutzstaffel Und Heer FotografienSchutzstaffel Und Heer FotografienSchutzstaffel Und Heer Fotografien

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Schutzstaffel Und Heer Fotografien
    P
    Many

The young SS member is identified by his left collar patch as an SS-Mann, i.e. a basic-level private.

His right collar patch tells us he is serving with the SSVT's 3rd Standarte "Der Führer" raised in Austria after the 1938 Anschluss.

He is also an NSDAP party member.

great photo in the background.mmmm

Looks like he did his military service in the Pioneers.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

awesome,.. thanks HPL & ade

si

got to love the BDM girls