Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Share your German posters!

Article about: Hi guys I´m not a poster collector in particular, in fact I only have two in my collection and both salty ones! Anyway I think the German propaganda posters of the 3 Reich are very well made

?

Just a fresh attick found Hitler poster
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Share your German posters!  
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Share your German posters!
    P
    Many

Fresh to the market........
    The actual poster on the front of philip Bakers Volume 2 youth led by youth
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Share your German posters!   Share your German posters!  

Here are just a few of my posters.. I only collect Jewish propaganda posters for history purposes.. Nice site you have here

Last edited by macapple; 04-25-2015 at 10:38 PM.

?

My first German poster is one that was available though the RZM to uniform manufacturers and points of sale. The art print sheet included a board containing the entire rank insignia of the SA and a small booklet which contained the relevant manufacturing and sales provisions concerning the figures depicted on the image panel. It was 6 RM at the time. Including framing and professional conservation, it cost a bit more in the present day.

Attachment 832155

CMH

Default Join the ranks of the USB! Ukrainian occupation

Here is another poster from my collection: "Ukrainian service to the homeland, teaching, parenting, supervising. Join the ranks of the USB!" Issued by the propaganda office of the German Government during the occupation of Russia and Ukraine in World War II.

USB was "Ukrains'ka Sluzhba Bat'kivschyni", a work program in Ukraine equal (or similar) to Germany's Heimatdienst or, “homeland service”. At the lower right corner (barely seen on this photo) the poster contains a Wehrmacht archive stamp (in German) that reads: "General Government District Command at Stryi [Ukraine]". I date poster circa 1943 but if a member can place a better date on it, please advise.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Share your German posters!  

V1 poster printed in Italy 44

59cm x 42 cm sargeant in the army.....your idol.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6