Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Share your German posters!

Article about: Hi guys I´m not a poster collector in particular, in fact I only have two in my collection and both salty ones! Anyway I think the German propaganda posters of the 3 Reich are very well made

Default Re: Share your German posters!

Sorry, that is about all I can tell you. I don't really collect Japanese items. Do a general search on wartime Japanese propaganda.

Cheers, Ade.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Share your German posters!
    P
    Many

kazza000000
    ?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Sorry, that is about all I can tell you. I don't really collect Japanese items. Do a general search on wartime Japanese propaganda.

Cheers, Ade.
    thanks - I will have a look in google using those search words you say.

Thanks
    (PS this is cool!)

For Striker
    Attached Images Attached Images Share your German posters! 

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    For Striker
    Yes you're the man. You mentioned earlier about reproductions. Any ideas on where I can get them, any particular sites? I hope the quality is descent?

Never mind, I answered my own question. I wish they were larger than 11x17
    http://www.wwii-collectibles.com/toppage/posters.html

hey ragarymd how about a full view of your room looks like you got some nice things

Hello All, Soviet propaganda posters are my specialty and I have German-made posters from occupied Soviet territories. Here are a few of my own photos. Please, if anyone has a question regarding Soviet or German posters please contact me as I've been collecting posters for over 20 years. I am glad to help!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Share your German posters!  
    Attached Images Attached Images Share your German posters!  Share your German posters!  Share your German posters!  Share your German posters! 

schnellmann
    ?

Here is my Waffen SS recruiting poster. Look at the other foto, too, and you will see MY poster hanging on the wall next to the SS Officer. I have an extra one of these posters if anyone wants to trade. The posters are from Austria, ORIGINAL, and decent condition. Doesn't the SS mann look like the actor Paul Newman? Must be Paul was of German descent...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Share your German posters!   Share your German posters!  

?

Hello all,
    Not sure what the poster says.... am told its trying to get russians to fight for the germans?

Any info would be appreciated,
    thanks & take care all,
    jason
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Share your German posters!  

Jason, the poster is written in Ukrainian and was probably issued in the Ukraine. More or less, it is a 'down with Bolshevism' message.

Hello All: I also posted this photo on another forum thread. The poster is a German-made piece for occupation. I believe it to be Ukrainian. Any help you can provide with a translation would be appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images Share your German posters! 

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast