Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.

Article about: More images of one of the scarce examples from KL-Flossenburg... This format of Pramienschein was utilised in several KLs. Regards, Carl

?

Default Re: SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.

This is a photo of a Post Savings book set I have,

This savings book also was still used after the war. It comes with a few matching number documents.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.
    P
    Many

Default Re: SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.

Sorry about the qaulity! But here is my small currency collection.

Note: the darkest coin is a New Zealand coin.

Thanks!
    Caleb

?

The two variants of Prämienschein (Premium Coupon), issued to prisoners at KZ-Floßenbürg. Namely, the 1943 and 1944 pattern examples.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  

?

1943 and 1944 Floßenbürg Prämienschein variants...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  

?

Two close up images highlighting the detail of the artwork on issued currency of the Protektorat Böhmen und Mähren (Protectorate of Bohemia and Moravia). Note the typically "Aryan" image of the pretty girl on the second example.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.   SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  

Default coins

these turned up with the stamps and other german items. I have some bits of the berlin wall somewhere also.

Default Theresienstadt Set

The next few posts are an experiment to see how well this new scanner does on currency and coins. If it goes well, I will, hopefully, be posting a huge set that I rediscovered that I had put away some considerable time ago. The 1st set is, of course, from the Theresienstadt Ghetto. It is a difficult thing to find a set of notes in decent condition that are neither crispy new or worn to destruction. The set of notes here are in pretty fair shape, considering where they came from. I've included shots of the reverse sides as well to show their design work.

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Default Litzmannstadt Set

These notes below are a complete set from the Litzmannstadt Ghetto. The 50RM and the 10RM are particularly harder to find.

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.
    Last edited by Wagriff; 05-20-2014 at 06:50 AM.
    William

Default POW Set

And here is a complete set of the General POW Camp currencies that were in use for most all of the prisoner of war camps throughout Europe. Again, they were hard used so it is not easy to locate a decent set.

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.
    William

?

Very nicely presented William, thank you for sharing them with the forum. Always good to see the Fünfzig and Zehn Mark Litzmannstadt Quittung examples too.

Regards,

Carl

Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast