MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.

Article about: More images of one of the scarce examples from KL-Flossenburg... This format of Pramienschein was utilised in several KLs. Regards, Carl

Default Italy Mussolini Era Currency Part 2

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.
    P
    Many

Default Serbia Wartime Coins And Currency Part 1

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.
    William

Default Serbia Wartime Currency Part 2

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.
    William

Default Russia Wartime Coins And Currency

Although not technically part of the series, these were in the box also and so I'll post them. As I remember, I found the 3 scruffy old banknotes crumpled up in a German soldier's money purse that was in a tunic I bought in the early 60's.

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.
    William

Default Luxembourg Wartime Coinage

The tiny country of Luxembourg was, once again, over ran by the German's abit over 20 years after the last time. Of course, it had no chance. As for paper money, unfortunately, we still do not know how to know what it looked like. The Germans decided to simply re-issue the Same notes that they had issued the First time that they occupied the country in WWI. Same printing plates, colors, paper. And so, even today, paper money scholars have yet to find a way to tell what circulated when! And so, there is no currency to show for Luxembourg's wartime experience. The one lone representative is this humble little copper-nickel 1 Franc coin minted at the time of the beginning of the war, in 1939.

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.
    William

?

Thanks again William. Interesting story about the Ukrainian Zwei Karbowanez notes, always fascinating accounts of such nature.

Default Greece Emergency Wartime Currency

These 8 old worn out torn and worn out bills were a direct result of the German invasion. The German's, who were very angry at having to Be there in the 1st place, thanks to Mussolini's blunder-decided that Greece should pay for All of their expenses for being there, and so they confiscated All of the money in the country they could get their hands on. This left nothing for the People, so the Greek government declared an emergency measure and re-issued the old and cancelled currency they had on hand that was ready to be destroyed. This is a very difficult set to complete. Note the various reverse side stampings from Greek banks.

William

Default Greece Wartime Currency Part 1

The Tragedy of Greece. Having fought so hard to defeat the Italian invaders only to be crushed by Germany. As said previous the German's decided that Greece should pay for Every expense they incurred while there, and so began to confiscate All Greek currency they could find-and find they Did. There were known cases of the German's actually backing a truck up to the printers and taking the Entire freshly printed issue in one trip. Note how the denominations began to grow in size, while the currency shrank in size and quality. See the 100 Drachma note in particular-the quality was so poor. But it didn't really matter in any case, as the German authorities took it all Anyway. Thus plunging Greece into a Horrendous Depression.

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.
    William

Default Greece Wartime Currency Part 2

Greek currency became, essentially Worthless. The paper it was printed on was worth far more than the denomination-and the paper's quality was Poor. After the war's end, there were published volumes on the Greek Wartime Currency for collectors to study. The paper money was So absolutely Worthless, that they glued Actual Banknotes onto the pages of the book rather than photographs or even line drawing illustrations.

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.
    William

Default Croatia Wartime Coin And Currency Part 1

William

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast