Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.

Article about: More images of one of the scarce examples from KL-Flossenburg... This format of Pramienschein was utilised in several KLs. Regards, Carl

Took these with a magnifier glass, explaining the thin white circle around the coin. Enjoy!

Warm Regards,

Justin
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.   SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  

Last edited by justino2263; 12-23-2015 at 08:28 AM. Reason: Removed the hassle of having the viewers download the file.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.
    P
    Many

My Lot mostly Japanese occupation currency along with some German and Austrian

I have not read all through this thread sorry but does anybody have one of the counterfeit £5.00 notes that were dumped in Lake Toplitz in Austria I believe ?

be interesting to see !

Cheers

Default My war time currency

Just bought these on ebay for $21.75 including shipping.. Don't really know what to do with them all but I couldn't pass it up.

Hi,

I see, that almost all regular money was already shown in this thread. So let me know to show a few less typical issues

Here is a set of Danish propaganda notes, issued by Nazi party in occupied Denmark. They were donation bills supporting to organize Waffen SS units of Danish volunteers. Notes are listed in Schwan-Boling book (World War II Remembered. History in your hands - a numismatic study), # 1501 to 1504. All are dated 1942.

Begining with:

1 Krone
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.   SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  

2 Kroner

5 Kroner

50 Kroner
    - now the set is completed

greetings
    Tomasz

Excellent set! And not an easy one to assemble complete! Well done!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast