Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.

Article about: More images of one of the scarce examples from KL-Flossenburg... This format of Pramienschein was utilised in several KLs. Regards, Carl

Default Re: SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.

I used to collect Bank notes also
    Here a few from me.

Regards
    JT

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.

Very nice JT, thanks for showing them. I like the post savings book too, does it still have the matching card?

Regards,

Carl

?

Here are two more denominations of banknote, both from the Protektorat Bohmen und Mahren. The 1Krone and 20Kronen...
    Attached Images Attached Images SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens. 

Quote by TIGER88 View Post
    Very nice JT, thanks for showing them. I like the post savings book too, does it still have the matching card?

Regards,

Carl
    This one ? ......and the balance is DM100 (27.06.1947)
    The owner therefore used this bank book from 1940 and into two years after the capitulation in 1945

Regards
    JT

?

Yes JT, that's it. Always good to see them together, so many get separated over the years, so its good to see a matching book and card. Very nice!

Cheers,

Carl

A few German Nazi coins and one Norwegian occupation 2 Ore coin 1944-note the absence of the King on it!-also uncirculated 50 RM note 1940 featuring very, very plain 'Hausfrau'.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.   SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.   SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.   SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  

?

My 5 R.M. notes,5 R.M.,2 R.M.,50 pnfg. and 10 pnfg. coins. Rich A. in Pa.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

?

I dont have anymore TR paper money and unfortunatley I didnt get any photo evidence. I do , however have this interesting note from 1917 after the fall of the Czar and before the red takeover.Notice the lack of crowns and Czars shield on the double headed eagle. The reason I posted here is because the Swastikas on it. Keep in mind, this pre-nazi Germany! Interesting, aint it?!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.   SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  

?

Very nice Dean. A beautiful note, and interesting to have the swas present too.

Regards,

Carl

?

Thanks Carl! Sorry for throwing the thread off, but I simply had to share it with those who havent seen one before..I own two in this condition

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast