Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.

Article about: More images of one of the scarce examples from KL-Flossenburg... This format of Pramienschein was utilised in several KLs. Regards, Carl

Default Re: SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.

I used to have coins, notes and bonds, but sold them all to finance my first few medals. For some or other reason I still have this one though??

Tom
    Attached Images Attached Images SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens. 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.

That's a nice note Tom. The image appears to show quite an attractive watermark, is it some form of floral pattern perhaps?

Regards,

Carl

Thanks Carl, looks like a floral design to me. Have you got one of these in your collection?

Tom

?

No Tom, I don't have one of those examples.

Cheers,

Carl

Quote by TIGER88 View Post
    No Tom, I don't have one of those examples.

Cheers,

Carl
    You can have this one. Pm me.

Tom

?

Occupation notes. Different denomations. Rich A. in Pa.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

?

Very nice Rich, thanks for sharing!

Cheers,

Carl

?

No trouble. Here is the last I think. Rich A. in Pa.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

?

Very nice Rich. Good to see that a nice Protektorat note has made its way over to you too, a nice example.

Regards,

Carl

I do not have any TR period notes, but i do have a 1923 5 million mark!

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast