Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.

Article about: More images of one of the scarce examples from KL-Flossenburg... This format of Pramienschein was utilised in several KLs. Regards, Carl

?

Default Re: SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.

Nice examples DioMac, thank you for sharing them with us all.

Regards,

Carl

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.

Okay guys, you inspired me to get a nice banknote ! I just got this SS-Frundsburg hundred Reichsmark note.
    EDIT: dang..the image is too small! I'll see if I can get it bigger.
    Attached Images Attached Images SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens. 

?

A nice worn example of one of my favourite denominations, the 100Kronen, from the Protektorat of Bohmen und Mahren. The colouration is beautiful, and the detailed image and font is superb.

Regards,

Carl
    Attached Images Attached Images SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens. 

?

Hard to find that stuff! Thanks for posting. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

?

Time to show off the least common Theresienstadt example, i.e. the 50 Kronen note. As stated earlier in this thread, the notes were designed and printed over a long period, with SS-Obergruppenführer Reinhard Heydrich influencing the eventual appearance quite substantially. The higher denominations (20, 50 and 100) were all watermarked, as well as displaying arguably the finest detail of any notes from the period. This example shown below, is a fine specimen of one of the many forms of currency that was circulated within the ghetto and Konzentrationslager system.

Regards,

Carl
    Attached Images Attached Images SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens. 
    Last edited by CARL; 01-29-2013 at 03:24 PM.

Not much but it's all I have.

Luke

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.

?

Another image of KZ camp related scrip, below are some UNC examples from KZ Holleischen, one of the sub camps of KZ Flossenburg. The crude theatre ticket type design was unusual amongst the camp issue coupons and tokens, as was the peculiar choice of denominations, with no less than seventeen different tokens produced on coloured card. The coupons were issued for use by the prisoners at the metal works facility located in Holýšov, near Pilsen (Plzen) Czechoslovakia. Hence the MWH (METALWERKEHOLLEISCHEN) printed on the tokens. Quantities of these tokens were hidden amongst the buildings of the munitions facility for years after the war, resulting in such excellent condition examples being available today.

Regards,

Carl
    Attached Images Attached Images SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens. 

?

Those are neat! Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

I have a few common coins, that's about it.

?

Be nice to see them Standartenführer, any and all are welcome here, and will help to build the database.

Rich, thank you again for your kind words.

Regards,

Carl
    Last edited by CARL; 01-29-2013 at 03:24 PM.

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast