Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.

Article about: More images of one of the scarce examples from KL-Flossenburg... This format of Pramienschein was utilised in several KLs. Regards, Carl

?

Default Re: SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.

More images of one of the scarce examples from KL-Flossenburg...

This format of Pramienschein was utilised in several KLs.

Regards,

Carl
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.   SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.

The following pieces are part of fritztk (Fraser)'s collection, so thanks to him for adding these images to the thread...

Not a lot of information at this stage, save for it is believed they stem from the early years, and the notable anti-semitic imagery present.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.   SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  

Attached Images Attached Images SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens. 

if anyone has the 1 depicting jew speaking into microphone and wishes to sell
    please pm me
    regards
    fraser

?

More images of KL related currency...

Shown below are several denominations of KL-Holleischen token, used as payment to forced labour workers at the MWH (MetalwerkeHolleischen) munitions facility where many prisoners from the nearby camp worked.

Detail shots of more KL-Flossenburg premium tokens are also shown, as is an image of a KL-Westerbork note that highlights the industrial aspect of life at the camp.

Regards,

Carl

Attached Images Attached Images SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens. 

?

The 100Kronen Theresienstadt denomination. One of the rarer value notes from Theresienstadt, watermarked like the 20 and 50Kronen examples too. This close up image displays the beautiful detail that is present in these high quality pieces.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  

?

Holleischen token detail. Despite the camp being a sub-camp of KL-Flossenburg, specific scrip was created for use by the MWH (MetalwerkeHolleischen) munitions facility, as performance reward to the forced labour workers, many of whom were from the nearby camp, KL-Holleischen. It should be noted however, that this practice was not unusual. Many sub-camps had their own specific currency, whether it be signified by an over stamp marking, slight alteration in appearance from the main camp's scrip, or a totally different design such as these shown.
    Attached Images Attached Images SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens. 

?

Information added to the post earlier in the thread, regarding the note shown in this image. Awaiting reply from member.

After further study, the example actually stands a good chance of being genuine

Regards,

Carl
    Attached Images Attached Images SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens. 

?

Quote by Dean View Post
    Okay guys, you inspired me to get a nice banknote ! I just got this SS-Frundsburg hundred Reichsmark note.
    EDIT: dang..the image is too small! I'll see if I can get it bigger.
    Dean, is it possible to post a larger image of this note? I would need to see it to be certain, but it could well be one of the common "dressed" pieces that are on the market increasingly of late. Many are original ordinary banknotes, worth perhaps a few dollars, then stamped with any one of the common replica ink stamps (shown below) to "dress them up" and command a higher price.

Regards,

Carl
    Attached Images Attached Images SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens. 

Hi, guys... this is my KRONE (1)

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.   SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.   SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  

This is my bills:

50 Reichspfennig
    1RM
    2RM
    20RM
    50RM

I hope u enjoy the (many) pictures

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast