Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.

Article about: More images of one of the scarce examples from KL-Flossenburg... This format of Pramienschein was utilised in several KLs. Regards, Carl

?

Default Re: SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.

50Rpf Quittung from the Litzmannstadt ghetto. The smallest of the Litzmannstadt denominations, with security dot located within the "0" of the "50Rpf" marking.

Regards,

Carl
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.   SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.   SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.
    P
    Many

Default Re: SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.

amazing bill, TIGER88!!

Hello, guys... There´s the closeups of the new 20RM bill I have. It´s a bank note, and they are really difficult to find coz in Eastern Germany they have used them until 1955 with an DDR stamp on it, under the comunist goverment.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.   SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.   SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  

?

Litzmannstadt ghetto Zwei Mark Quittung:

This denomination was withdrawn from circulation in the ghetto due to counterfeiting, making the Zwei Mark one of the less common among lower denominations of Litzmannstadt scrip. Note the tiny security dot, located within the Star of David between the "M" and "a".

Great bill, Tiger!!!

?

Found these in one of my scrapbooks.

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.

Nice bills... I hv the 50 and 20RM too (ando others) but I don´t have the 5RM bill... nice small collection, egray!

?

A superb issued example of the Buchenwald 2RM token. This piece, with a very low serial number, is a "slanted leg" variant, referring to the legs of the letter "M" in the "RM" marking. Another later pattern, with "Aussenkommando" printed across the face was also produced. Note the uniform petal pattern in the background, not present on the reproductions we often see.

Excellent piece, Tiger88..... excellent...

?

From my personal collection:

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.

I didn't realize I had these, but my girlfriend found these while putting our laundry away so now that they are seeing the light I thought I'd share.

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast