Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 40 of 119 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 50 90 ... LastLast

show your signed photos

Article about: Always looking for others interested in signed photos, military, civil, or political. Wartime or postwar. Here are four I favor in Luftwaffe, though I write on the SS have diverse areas of h

Han
    ?

Default Need help!

Hello friends,

First of all I'm sorry about I wrote it in here.

Did anyone know meaning of "d." in this sentence?

"bevorzugt: Ich habe alle Modelle gern geflogen! Ich hatte keine Probleme! Ich war ja auch Fluglehrer.
    Siehe oben 5: Die Avia. Motor hatte linksdrall d. Luftschraube"

(Last sentence, "Motor hatten linksdrall <d.> Lufschraube")

It's Mr. Hugo Broch's answer for my question.

Thanks for help!

Han

I can't 100% translation last sentanfor that word "d.".

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement show your signed photos
    P
    Many

the meaning of d. can be Durchmesser in english Diameter but i don`t know for 100 %

Johann-Alfred Klaus wrote back to me lately. Always a lovely person to communicate with.
    show your signed photos

Morris

Not my usual collecting field, however i would like to say a big thank you to mainer92 who helped me contact Bruce Crandall MOH.
    Crandall won the MOH for flying into the Ia Drang Valley in 1965 delivering ammunition and retrieving wounded from Landing Zone X-Ray after the LZ had been closed by Hal Moores Air Force liaison. Crandall aka "snake shit" made 14 flights to the Ia Drang Vally after Med Evac choppers refused to land under fire. He seems to send back a signed photo which he has already prepared as i notice a very similar online at the moment.

Morris
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture show your signed photos  

A week ago i had written a letter to Hauptsturmführer Rudolf von Ribbentrop. Two days later i get a very nice personally signed photo from him.

Do you have the adress of Johann-Alfred Klaus???

Hi guys, Just recived a reply from Günter Halm. Thanks to Chris for helping me write to him.
    Just like may other veterans, Halm takes replying to collectors as a hobby. He always includes some of his own pictures or a document which is a treat to receive.
    Now as there are two category 5 cyclones beating down on the South East Coast of Australia (where I live) I am stuggeling to translate the letter from Gunter. Any help would be great guys.
    Morris
    show your signed photosshow your signed photos

I Only have one signed picture yet.

One of Will Fey of the Schwere SS-Panzer Abteilung 102/502 He got 73 Kills

show your signed photos

Han
    ?

show your signed photos

signed by Mr. Yeong gwan Kim. He is president of 'Korean Independence Army Veteran's Association'.

I ask his autograph in these photos after interview with him on Feb. 24(Wednesday).

He was born in 1924. September .15(90 years old in now.)

During WW2, many korean young men were conscripted compulsorily to Japanese Army, by them(Japan). Mr. Kim were conscripted compulsorily in 1944, and escaped in China and moved to 3rd Military Region of National Revolutionary Army. and after served in command of 3rd Military Region for a while, he enlisted in Korea Independence Army.

He is one of great men and patriot who joined in the independence movement against Japanese imperialism during Japanese occupation period.

p.s. Korea Independence Army(KIA) is regular army of Provisional Government of the Republic of Korea. (KIA is in other word 'Korea Liberation Army(KLA)'.)

Refer to this link about Korea Independence Army. - Korean Liberation Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture show your signed photos  

Han
    ?

show your signed photos

Mr. Eric Brown's signed photo, what I received from him on January. 1 (first contact with him).

show your signed photos
    show your signed photos

and these photos are received from him on yesterday (second contact with him).

I sent these photos to him. photos of Ta152H-1 No. 150168, named 'AIR NIM 11' by RAF. what Mr. Brown (test) piloted after war.

and this Ta152H-1 No. 150168 is piloted by Mr. Willi Reschke before end of war. the 'Green 9' in JG301 of Luftwaffe.

accoding to Mr. Brown, Mr. Brown and Mr. Reschke never met until now.

did anyone can help me about Mr. Brown's reply? Mr. Brown handwriting is hard to reading to me (Mr. Brown, I apologize about my bad English skill!).

Page 40 of 119 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 50 90 ... LastLast