MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 68 of 119 FirstFirst ... 18 58 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 78 118 ... LastLast

show your signed photos

Article about: Always looking for others interested in signed photos, military, civil, or political. Wartime or postwar. Here are four I favor in Luftwaffe, though I write on the SS have diverse areas of h

To Hellmut von leipzig:

There is certainly a place where an inmortal Rommel is waiting for his driver, who will be there soon.

Both will say hello to each other, Hellmut will say to him: - Jawohl, Herr General. Rommel will smile and will pat on his back, thinking: - you, indeed, didn’t hurry up, boy.

He will get into the car, he will stand up, grab the bar and say to Hellmut: Schnell, schnell.

Hellmut will turn the ignition on, step on the accelerator and will drive away making a huge cloud of dust.

And the two of them will again be travelling in the car, among the dunes and under the starlight dessert of Libya for all eternity.

In memoriam.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement show your signed photos
    P
    Many

Signed by OGF Gottlob Berger.

show your signed photos show your signed photos

?

Default Hello !

Hello there

I just wanted to share a few from my rather small collection, i started in 2010 whilst i was at school. I did wonder on the off chance, if anyone has successfully contacted Fallschirmjäger Johannes Börner? i would love to write to him, or any Fallschirmjäger that still correspond. Thank You - J.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture show your signed photos   show your signed photos  

show your signed photos   show your signed photos  

show your signed photos   show your signed photos  

show your signed photos  

We all start somewhere Jay, single photo to a whole collection its rather a journey.

While it has been a sad month, Artur Becker Neetz still managed to bring me a smile again today from above. While he is resting above he still manages to bring joy on this day.
    Artur and i regularly shared books and he was nice enough to send me the ODR magazines every few months.

show your signed photosshow your signed photos

His final letter i will share some passing words to you,
    "Well I see Britain has made its mind to leave the EU, well we could have done this a lot earlier for them, but i jest. I hope you are well and everything is going well, it is very warm here today in Berlin 30 degrees. I hope to look back at these times when i am 100 and know that life has been a gift and i have seen much.... best wishes and safe times.
    Your friend Artur Becker Neetz

Cherish the memories these men give you.
    Morries

Today I filled in two more of the Stalingrad KCs that i have been looking for Siegfried Freyer (his photos have become insanely pricey over the last year) and Franz Kielslich.
    show your signed photos
    show your signed photos

Some of my signed photos from my friend Heinz Kühn DKIG
    show your signed photos

Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to all my Signed photo collecting friends. I know it is only a handful of us who post and it is getting harder with the ranks of veterans thinning but I wish you all the best for 2017 with your photo collections.
    show your signed photos

Merry Christmas all
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Default A.H.

A small contribution to this nice thread and a Very Merry Xmas to you all !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture show your signed photos   show your signed photos  

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to all of you! I have been hunting for work for the past year and a half and a search for full-time employment has taken up much of my time. I am happy to see all of the impressive new additions, and look forward to see what 2017 has in store for us.

Page 68 of 119 FirstFirst ... 18 58 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 78 118 ... LastLast