Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Signaal 2 November-Aflevering 1941

Article about: I like the Portuguese version. Here's the other two I have. Regards, Jerry

Default Re: Signaal 2 November-Aflevering 1941

Any more, these are great!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Signaal 2 November-Aflevering 1941
    P
    Many

Hi,
    I also collect Signal magazines and have a 100 or so in my archive. Mine are mainly in English. When they initially started to print them in English they were for the American market as they had not entered the war at that point. Once the USA had declared war then they were still printed in English for the inhabitants of the Channel Islands who were Occupied by the German armed forces on the 1st of July 1940. Signal magazines were a superb form of propaganda for the Germans, colour photo's which for the time were truly amazing showing the reader the might of the German war machine. As there was very little of new reading material coming to the Island then these magazines were bought up and read by the locals. There was also Der Adler, Die Woche etc but they were only in German. I do have a number of spare editions that I would be happy to let go, but from memory these may be in French, this was our second language at the time. If your interested then email me at damienhorn1@gmail.com
    If you have time then you might like to look at some of my collection at Home
    All the best from Jersey, Channel Islands,
    Damien.

Quote by JERSEY 34 View Post
    Hi,
    I also collect Signal magazines and have a 100 or so in my archive. Mine are mainly in English. When they initially started to print them in English they were for the American market as they had not entered the war at that point. Once the USA had declared war then they were still printed in English for the inhabitants of the Channel Islands who were Occupied by the German armed forces on the 1st of July 1940. Signal magazines were a superb form of propaganda for the Germans, colour photo's which for the time were truly amazing showing the reader the might of the German war machine. As there was very little of new reading material coming to the Island then these magazines were bought up and read by the locals. There was also Der Adler, Die Woche etc but they were only in German. I do have a number of spare editions that I would be happy to let go, but from memory these may be in French, this was our second language at the time. If your interested then email me at damienhorn1@gmail.com
    If you have time then you might like to look at some of my collection at Home
    All the best from Jersey, Channel Islands,
    Damien.
    Feel free to post them if you want to!
    Thanks Mike

Hi,
    I would love to post a few pictures, but being totally useless with a computer I have tried and failed to post pics already. Is there a simple way to do it that a fool like me can follow. When trying to publish a pic it asks for a URL, or HTTP....... I really have no idea what all thats about. I have posted pics on other forums but they had or seemed to have a different method.
    D.

Hi D, have a look in the tech advice forum top of the page. There is a guide there.

Welcome to the forum by the way!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by JERSEY 34 View Post
    Hi,
    I would love to post a few pictures, but being totally useless with a computer I have tried and failed to post pics already. Is there a simple way to do it that a fool like me can follow. When trying to publish a pic it asks for a URL, or HTTP....... I really have no idea what all thats about. I have posted pics on other forums but they had or seemed to have a different method.
    D.
    Do you have a friend who could help? Its pretty easy...

Hi,
    some of my collection

something a wee bit different;

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast