Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

SIGNAL & Der Adler Magazines

Article about: Hello all, I was always curious about these magazines collectibility wise. Like are there any issues that one should look for or are they just one of those items that's more of a gap filler?

Default SIGNAL & Der Adler Magazines

Hello all,

I was always curious about these magazines collectibility wise. Like are there any issues that one should look for or are they just one of those items that's more of a gap filler?

P.S. Sorry if this is in the wrong thread.

-Matt

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SIGNAL & Der Adler Magazines
    P
    Many

In the past, these magazines( Like Die Wehrmacht) were the only source of documentation. Now, it's different. So people are less interested by them.
    It's vast because tou have many papers, in French, English, I have one US Signal edition!Russian....
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

USA Der Adler

On the US version, there is not the name of the PK.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Wow that's really interesting. I never knew of the Russian or US ones. Thanks!

In Spanish, Italian....It was propaganda, so for many contries. But the US is different from the English. The price and the adress of the agency.

very difficult to look after.

SIGNAL & Der Adler MagazinesSIGNAL & Der Adler Magazines

I believe Signal magazine was the most widely distributed magazine in the world at one time. I would say issues with armor and elite forces would be more collectible. Attached two photos from Die Wehrmacht showing a GJ soldier on the cover and an interesting story with photos of Fallschirmjager cross training with GJ. I imagine an issue like this one would be more collectible and more valuable. I see them in the 15 to 40 dollar range. NH