Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Signature of Philipp Bouhler

Article about: Hi guys, Can anyone confirm that this is Philipp Bouhler's original signature? I want to have his autograph to go along with a bunch of documents of his that I own. I can get pictures of wha

Default Signature of Philipp Bouhler

Hi guys,

Can anyone confirm that this is Philipp Bouhler's original signature? I want to have his autograph to go along with a bunch of documents of his that I own.

I can get pictures of whatever is needed.

Thanks,
    Mo
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Signature of Philipp Bouhler  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Signature of Philipp Bouhler
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Signature of Philipp Bouhler

Mo i must admit that political sigs are not my area , member Woske has considerable experience in this area if you want to contact him !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

If possible, and this often isn't(!)...try to get a look through a very good zoom lens, or even a microscope. This can reveal a lot to signature experts. The problem with this one, is that we don't have so many examples of Bouhler's signature to go by. For example, when purchasing a signed Hitler item a few years ago, I was able to compare it closely with different examples. Even so, I still had it examined by an expert albeit after the purchase was made. Remember that signatures also change over time too. I hope that this item is genuine Mo as it would be a great addition to your grouping.

Best of luck!

Carl

?

Mo, I just found this one (a print) advertised on the internet for sale. For comparison it is at least a start...

Carl
    Attached Images Attached Images Signature of Philipp Bouhler 

It looks close to me, but I really don't have any experience in this either! I don't even know what to look for in signatures. They seem like they would be easy to fake, but he seller guarantees his items unconditionally and it isn't expensive.

?

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    It looks close to me, but I really don't have any experience in this either! I don't even know what to look for in signatures. They seem like they would be easy to fake, but he seller guarantees his items unconditionally and it isn't expensive.
    If its not expensive, and the seller is reliable (plus he offers a guarantee as you say), then it may be worth it. Good luck anyway!

Regards,

Carl