MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Signed hitler christmas card?

Article about: Any thoughts on this? It is up for auction by Affiliated Auctions and Realty, LLC. I am always suspicious of stuff like this. Has anyone else seen similar greeting cards like this? Would app

Default Signed hitler christmas card?

Any thoughts on this? It is up for auction by Affiliated Auctions and Realty, LLC. I am always suspicious of stuff like this. Has anyone else seen similar greeting cards like this? Would appreciate feedback. Also interesting they are only estimatin 700-$1000 for this item. Usually AUTHENTIC hitler signatures go for thousands.

https://www.invaluable.com/auction-l...ary-4d34245954
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Signed hitler christmas card?   Signed hitler christmas card?  

Signed hitler christmas card?   Signed hitler christmas card?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Signed hitler christmas card?
    P
    Many

?

That's surprisingly cheap in my opinion, anything that has Hitler in it is worth a lot. but I'm not an expert on the subject.

Yeah Im trying to get the provenance of this.

MUHFEELZ.....Of course, welcome to the FORUM.

While this has no bearing on FAKE or REAL, the calligraphy on the envelope is by a different hand than that on the card.

The signature is problematic because it resembles those made by an auto pen.................Unnamed Example....................
    ...............MUHFEELZ........................... ..............rbminis............................. ...
    Signed hitler christmas card?.....Signed hitler christmas card?.....Signed hitler christmas card?

Peculiar, a Christmas card of the back of old Adolf? Not the best idea ever is it. Can't see this one being real.

Yes provenance is key. You would have wonder why a Christmas card from 1940 would have been kept when Frau Ley might have reasonably expected another one in 1941. My approach to such documents is prove to me it's real. The tragic Inge shot herself in 1942.