Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Soldbuch - from less than 100 Euros to 3,400 Euros in 3 months.

Article about: Yesterday this Soldbuch and citation sold for 3,400 Euros. This was due to the entry of the Anti-Partisan Award in Silver and the addition of the actual award citation signed by none other t

Quote by hucks216 View Post
    The dealer who had it before this current seller certainly did as my friend emailed them and told them about it. So are dealers ripping each other off now?
    Yes, I know of two who did this kind of thing here in the States about 5 years ago-but on cloth, ribbon bars and other items. At least one is still in business. Those ribbon bars-I call "mandep" ribbon bars. That's because he used to sell that garbage on ebay under the name of mandep. I bought three only for the purpose of studying and learning from. I got stung once by a good dealer who had an 8 place "mandep" bar that was perfect for a tunic I had at the time. The dealer I got it from, never knew it was a fake-it was THAT good. I found out by accident.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Soldbuch - from less than 100 Euros to 3,400 Euros in 3 months.
    P
    Many

?

Like i have stated before, one day the technology and skills will ruin this once entertaining hobby. Just take alook at these skilled kids "restoring" old helmets to look like camo lids etc. Some of their work is decent. I would never buy any camo lid today.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3