Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

some help

Article about: I have this feldposts number 20345 20345 [Einkreis Rundstempel] 25.9.1940-15.2.1941 9. Kompanie Schützen-Regiment 114. 15.2.1942-30.7.1942 nicht verwendet. 10.2.1943-23.8.1943 Kosaken-Feld-A

Default some help

I have this feldposts number 20345
    20345 [Einkreis Rundstempel]
    25.9.1940-15.2.1941 9. Kompanie Schützen-Regiment 114.
    15.2.1942-30.7.1942 nicht verwendet.
    10.2.1943-23.8.1943 Kosaken-Feld-Abteilung Kuban 558,
    29.4.1945 nicht verwendet.
    Verwendungszeit 25.9.1940 bis 21.5.1945 (FELDPOST II.WK)

But i cant find more info on the 9th Company Infantry Regiment 114
    Is it possible to know who was in it ?or anyone has info about this ?

Thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement some help
    P
    Many

Default Re: some help

Schützen-Regiment 114, Latter became Gren Rgt 114. Which was part of 6TH Panzer Divison. I hope you do Find a Conclusive List of Members of this Unit, I would like to see the same. But I Doubt anyone has such information. I'm not able to Check the FP Num you mention. But here is what Lexikon say.

Panzergrenadier-Regiment 114 - Lexikon der Wehrmacht

Thanks for the help
    I have these feldposts from a soldier that is in Munster west germany and i was wondering what was is regiment, batallion etc, if i can know anything else i will post it.
    The letters are in Sutterlin style very difficult but some thins ive decipher and he refers a belgian soldat as his friend and in my researsh it was 2 belgien kompanies in there 6th panzer

I'm sure there is Kind Member here, who might be willing to help with translating the FP, I would be most interested to see the content of these letters.

Quote by Justin View Post
    I'm sure there is Kind Member here, who might be willing to help with translating the FP, I would be most interested to see the content of these letters.
    Hello i would love to know too but it is in sutterlin. but i have to take pictures of it i only ave in pdf format, and iam receiving 70 more letters to decipher...this life and next one

But if it anyone that wanna help cool.
    I know that the letters are from a soldier that is in Munster with belgian other soldiers.

Hello By the way in one of letters i found a referal to DAK i thought it was DAF but no.
    He refers in letters to DAK Deutsh Afrika Korps....wish i was able to decipher it all...