Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Some of my images from: Guns of Navarone.

Article about: Some are sideways and I do not know how to correct that so hope ill be forgiven. French lobby cards:

Default Some of my images from: Guns of Navarone.

Some are sideways and I do not know how to correct that so hope ill be forgiven.

French lobby cards:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some of my images from: Guns of Navarone.   Some of my images from: Guns of Navarone.  

Some of my images from: Guns of Navarone.   Some of my images from: Guns of Navarone.  

Some of my images from: Guns of Navarone.   Some of my images from: Guns of Navarone.  

Some of my images from: Guns of Navarone.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Some of my images from: Guns of Navarone.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Some of my images from: Guns of Navarone.

Great pics and thank you for posting them but please don't use photobucket to upload them, post the direct to the forum and if they're coming out sideways, please don't continue, rotate them prior to posting. I'll correct the above for you.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Some of my Stills from the same movie:

Anthony Quayle:

Stanley Baker:

David Niven:

Gia Scalia:

More Gunsssssssssssssss:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some of my images from: Guns of Navarone.   Some of my images from: Guns of Navarone.  

Thank you Adrian, the only trouble is--I dont know how to rotate--but thank you for fixing the above. I havent had time to try learning to post any other ways. I need someone to get me through it step by step ;-))

Great movie images. I have a few from a couple of movies that I should get around to posting one of these days.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by Bond View Post
    Great movie images. I have a few from a couple of movies that I should get around to posting one of these days.
    Thank you Jerry. And between you and Adrian and any others, if you all can send me more instructions how to get them correct-from sideways as well as the preferred method of getting images here--ill be glad to try it. I just learned how to get them from photo bucket to here-but i have no knowledge how to do images posting in other ways.

All told, I have around 350 or so movies images in the collection as well as approx 500 original WWII images. These images above are just from the some 80 or so I have saved on my computer--and I dont know how I even managed that. I also have I think between 40-80 original WWII German pics saved to computer--but not in the photo bucket account. Im waiting for a friend of mine to show me how to get those too.

Best regards--C.

PS, sorry for the last image posted--it definately aint from Guns--but is from: The Magnificent Seven w/ Yul Brynner and Steve McQueen. Id edit it out but heck--took me awhile to learn to get it here so ill leave it.

Quote by Bond View Post
    Oh and Jerry, if your looking for a good and cheap source for movie images, lobby cards and such, just let me know. I buy from two sources. Looking forward to seeing your collection. I have plenty more I can show from movies like: Bridge At Remagen, Pork Chop Hill, The Alamo, Decision Before Dawn, Ben Hur, Unconquered, The Cowboys, Hell Is For Heroes etc--but most are sideways and a couple are upside down and I dont want to anger any other Gods here by posting more ;-))

Thanks to the Mod/Admin who fixed the rest for me--I owe you Gents.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast