Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Some of my images from: Guns of Navarone.

Article about: Some are sideways and I do not know how to correct that so hope ill be forgiven. French lobby cards:

Default Re: Some of my images from: Guns of Navarone.

nearly all gone now,the likes of we will never see again.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Some of my images from: Guns of Navarone.
    P
    Many

Quote by history-buff1944 View Post
    Oh and Jerry, if your looking for a good and cheap source for movie images, lobby cards and such, just let me know. I buy from two sources. Looking forward to seeing your collection. I have plenty more I can show from movies like: Bridge At Remagen, Pork Chop Hill, The Alamo, Decision Before Dawn, Ben Hur, Unconquered, The Cowboys, Hell Is For Heroes etc--but most are sideways and a couple are upside down and I dont want to anger any other Gods here by posting more ;-))
    As I posted, I only have a few, 2 from "The heroes of Telemark" and 1 each from "Young Winston" & "Twilight Zone, the movie". When I lived in Amsterdam one of the stalls on the Fleamarket on Waterlooplein would have some for sale and I picked them up there. I don't have them scanned in yet but I might have a time tomorrow and will add them to this thread if you don't mind.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    nearly all gone now,the likes of we will never see again.
    Sad but true. The only major cast member of Guns still living is James Darren.

Quote by Bond View Post
    As I posted, I only have a few, 2 from "The heroes of Telemark" and 1 each from "Young Winston" & "Twilight Zone, the movie". When I lived in Amsterdam one of the stalls on the Fleamarket on Waterlooplein would have some for sale and I picked them up there. I don't have them scanned in yet but I might have a time tomorrow and will add them to this thread if you don't mind.
    Hi Jerry, the Telemark images are some of the harder to find images. Been looking for some myself. Oh and, i know a great dealer in Europe who has many thousands for sale and you can always get a good deal with him. I cant think of his name off hand but--about 2 years ago--he gave me a great deal on around 20 images from: A Time To Love and A Time To Die--if I bought all he had. I did and it turned out he had a few more he forgot about and he gave them to me-also didnt charge me any shipping fees. One of these he sent was a copy of another I had--so I gave that away.

If you wan his info? let me know and ill dig it out of my ebay favorites.

PS, I dont mind you adding images here? If you can please retitle the thread? it might catch on and those here who have images--can post them here. ;-)) All in all--for movies images--I lost count but figure I have around 350 or so. Have lots of older ones going back to the 1930s and the newest is a Saving Private Ryan pix-which I really dont want and if you want it? let me know and ill give it to you. It is a good shot of Matt Damon with a Bazooka. I can post it here for you to see if interested?

The saving private ryan pic has some appeal.

Here are my few, though photographs of them rather than scans so a bit blurry. The two from Telemark are official lobby pictures and the other two are movie stills.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some of my images from: Guns of Navarone.   Some of my images from: Guns of Navarone.  

Some of my images from: Guns of Navarone.   Some of my images from: Guns of Navarone.  

Regards,

Jerry

Nice photos and lobbies. Is that Nigel Green in the third image?

Quote by history-buff1944 View Post
    Nice photos and lobbies. Is that Nigel Green in the third image?
    Edward Woodward.

I don't really collect these so if your interested I'll send you one of the Telemark Lobby cards if you want, gratis, just good to know they will go to someone who appreciates them.
    Regards,

Jerry

great photos

Hi Jerry, much appreciated. Would you like that SPR still showing Damon with a Bazooka? Ill be more than glad to give it to you. If you want to part with any others? im always interested. Ill send you a PM with addy. ;-))

Thank you. I have several hundred more--some are not on photo CD yet, but the rest are. My only trouble is--is I dont know how to post from CD to site yet--and onlu have around 88 or so in a photo bucket account and most of thse are also sideways and I need help figuring out how to get them corrected on photo bucket to post here. I have hundreds of original WWII German pics too. Some are saved on my computer--and not sure how I did that? but--those I cant remember how to get into a photo bucket account or I would post those too. I THINK I have around 40-80 originals saved on the computer. Just waiting for my "teacher" to get in touch with me to show me how.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast