Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Some of my images from: Guns of Navarone.

Article about: Some are sideways and I do not know how to correct that so hope ill be forgiven. French lobby cards:

Default Re: Some of my images from: Guns of Navarone.

When you go to reply to the thread, use the advanced posting option and scroll down the page until you reach the pictures upload button and click on that and select add files, then select files and then select them from your computer. If they are on disc you can open the disc up on the computer and select them from that, though copying them to your computer is probably a better option. you can rotate them, either from the disc or from your computer by opening them with which ever picture viewer soft ware you have on your computer or by opening them in paint. the picture viewer soft ware mostly has 2 buttons with a curving arrow, one pointing in either direction that you want to rotate it, or paint, depending on which version you have but the newer versions have a rotate button which when you click on it will allow you to select how you want to rotate it. you can do this before you select them to add them to the forum, but using paint you can do this by clicking on them and using the open with option, rotate them and then reselect them for posting. The thing to remember is to make sure they are not too big, as they need to be less than 1mb in size.

I hope this helps you, but if after trying you are still having problems, let me know and I'll try and help you some more.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Some of my images from: Guns of Navarone.
    P
    Many

?

Great shame about Gia Scala, died very young aged 38 through drug and alcohol abuse, also a name from the past is Vic Morrow who was tragically killed shooting a scene of the twilight zone when a helicopter crashed onto him and two children

Quote by Bond View Post
    When you go to reply to the thread, use the advanced posting option and scroll down the page until you reach the pictures upload button and click on that and select add files, then select files and then select them from your computer. If they are on disc you can open the disc up on the computer and select them from that, though copying them to your computer is probably a better option. you can rotate them, either from the disc or from your computer by opening them with which ever picture viewer soft ware you have on your computer or by opening them in paint. the picture viewer soft ware mostly has 2 buttons with a curving arrow, one pointing in either direction that you want to rotate it, or paint, depending on which version you have but the newer versions have a rotate button which when you click on it will allow you to select how you want to rotate it. you can do this before you select them to add them to the forum, but using paint you can do this by clicking on them and using the open with option, rotate them and then reselect them for posting. The thing to remember is to make sure they are not too big, as they need to be less than 1mb in size.

I hope this helps you, but if after trying you are still having problems, let me know and I'll try and help you some more.
    Thank you for this help Jerry and ill give it a shot soon as I feel better. I have whatever it is that's going around here and have currently also lost my voice and I HATE-----not being able to speak ;-)). Ade told me some stuff about using the upload thing here--but jsut been so busy--then sick--to think of trying ;-))

Quote by davejb View Post
    Great shame about Gia Scala, died very young aged 38 through drug and alcohol abuse, also a name from the past is Vic Morrow who was tragically killed shooting a scene of the twilight zone when a helicopter crashed onto him and two children
    I hadnt known that about her? Ive seen her in other movies like: Don't Go Near the Water w/ Glenn Ford, and she was not only beautiful, but a very good actress.

I remember that tragedy with Vic Morrow. Im a life long fan of his. I remember exactly where I was and what I was doing when it happened. We were on the family vacation of a lifetime in California visiting some Cousins of ours-watched the 5PM news as shown in Norwalk--and they announced it and showed the tragedy. Because I was a huge Morrow fan--I felt like I was kneed in the groin and kicked in the gut. I grew up watching him in COMBAt on Sat and Sunday afternoons before football.

For Jerry, here is my SPR still and let me know if you want it?

Here are a few others for the heck of it:

Two of my Pork Chop Hill collection:

Some Misc stuff;
    The Magnificent Seven w/ Yul Brynner & Steve McQueen:

The Cowboys w/ John Wayne et el.

Cross of Iron:
    Sergeant Steiner with Captain Stransky just after getting out of Hospital:

The ""Surrender"" scene:

One of my: The Longest Day stills w/ Sean Connery:

Spartacus w/ Kirk Douglas and Woody Strode:

The Professionals w/ Lee Marvin, Woody Strode, Robert Ryan and Claudia Cardinale--missing is Burt lancaster:

The Wild Bunch w/ Ben Johnson and Warren Oates.
    Last edited by history-buff1944; 11-11-2012 at 12:58 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast