Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS......combat sihks, Freis Indien

Article about: Hello, I've been into collecting period photos lately. Don't know if these are common, if anyone has these same pics, are they press photos, if anyone has the same or seen the same, please l

Default SS......combat sihks, Freis Indien

Hello,
    I've been into collecting period photos lately. Don't know if these are common, if anyone has these same pics, are they press photos, if anyone has the same or seen the same, please lemme know, it seems to be period photo paper, thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS......combat sihks, Freis Indien   SS......combat sihks, Freis Indien  

SS......combat sihks, Freis Indien   SS......combat sihks, Freis Indien  

SS......combat sihks, Freis Indien  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS......combat sihks, Freis Indien
    P
    Many

SS......combat sihks, Freis IndienSS......combat sihks, Freis IndienSS......combat sihks, Freis IndienSS......combat sihks, Freis IndienSS......combat sihks, Freis Indien

Hello. Nice images. With the stamps I'd agree press copies. Possibly period? Better images of the reverses, and without glare would help those more experienced in photos give you a definitive answer. But I like them. Best regards.

Brian

Is the writing on the stamps reverse written in russian? If so I believe a lot of modern copies are originating from there? Again a more experienced person who deals routinely with photographs will be able to tell. Regards.

Brian

I've been having a hard time postiposting pics lately, I'll take some better pics tomorrow amd repost, thanks.

See if these are a little better. Again, I can't figure out why my pictures keep twisting on me, they're right on my end until I post them.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS......combat sihks, Freis Indien   SS......combat sihks, Freis Indien  

They appear to be all " Russian Archive" Fakes, these are made by the thousands. Sorry these are not period original, these men are not SS either. They are part of the Legion Freies Indien.
    Morris

Quote by KristianFerrell View Post
    Again, I can't figure out why my pictures keep twisting on me, they're right on my end until I post them.
    Some people that post using their phone have the same problem, try from your PC.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)