Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

SS Dienstalterlists

Article about: I bought these off ebay the other day, they look quite interesting just need to work out now how to read it properly

?

Default SS Dienstalterlists

I bought these off ebay the other day, they look quite interesting just need to work out now how to read it properly
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Dienstalterlists  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Dienstalterlists
    P
    Many

?

Default re: SS Dienstalterlists

tenner looks like i had best keep that then bought these lists for £15 for the pair, thought they would come in handy for when i catch an honor ring or ss dagger with ss numbers , i can dream

SS Ring Man
    ?

Is it the whole list or does it stop at 1944,I have a copy of the last list from March 1945 and it has my man who ring is in my collection

?

hi, heres a couple more pics,i have no idea if its full list or not it just says oktober 44, cheers dave
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Dienstalterlists  

SS Ring Man
    ?

It's the full list up to Oct 44,what I have is the last list of March 45 in it is my ring to Baldar Keller June 21/44.I do not thing Baldar every saw his ring the Vet I got it from,his Co found with 200 other and pass them around to the men in his unit.And as I have stated my ring came with it's box.If you are going to collect SS stuff Dave this book is helpful you will never know when but some day you will fined an item that need to be ID and you will have the start that will send you on your quiest.Thanks and Good Luck Darrell

?

Hi and thanks Darrell for the info on these books i just need a ring or numbered ss dagger now to get me started,shame my apb is not numbered i would love to know who owned it, cheers dave

SS Ring Man
    ?

Just keep looking you just may turn something up.Good Luck Darrell