Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Honor Sword Grouping

Article about: I wanted to share this very unique and exciting grouping that resides in my collection. it is composed of the SS Ehrendegen award signed by Himmler to (at this time 1939) Untersturmführer Ko

Default SS Honor Sword Grouping

I wanted to share this very unique and exciting grouping that resides in my collection. it is composed of the SS Ehrendegen award signed by Himmler to (at this time 1939) Untersturmführer Konrad Füll. This collection includes a multitude of pictures of him carrying the sword in his black and grey uniform, at this weeding, on a train and many others. The group also includes letters between him and his wife while he was at the front in the east. He was in the TK as his collar tab indicates. He was killed in action in 1942 and his death document is framed with some other pieces from the group. This group also includes a folder full of research on his life including his Race and Resettlement paperwork, his Lebenslauf and many other documents telling the story of an SS man requesting a divorce for interesting reasons and then approval to remarry. It also includes documentation on his second wife including her Reisepass and other documents. Finally includes a letter from the doctor at the front to his wife when was mortally wounded and was dying. All in all this is a one of a kind, and once in a life time opportunity to own! I bought it very quickly when offered privately. I hope you enjoy and will be selling this entire grouping at the MAX as well as possibly the Classifieds. A few of the neatest pieces have been framed and currently sit behind my Ehrendegen.SS Honor Sword GroupingSS Honor Sword GroupingSS Honor Sword GroupingSS Honor Sword GroupingSS Honor Sword GroupingSS Honor Sword GroupingSS Honor Sword GroupingSS Honor Sword GroupingSS Honor Sword GroupingSS Honor Sword GroupingSS Honor Sword GroupingSS Honor Sword GroupingSS Honor Sword GroupingSS Honor Sword GroupingSS Honor Sword GroupingSS Honor Sword GroupingSS Honor Sword GroupingSS Honor Sword GroupingSS Honor Sword Grouping

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Honor Sword Grouping
    P
    Many

This is just a sample of the group too!

Wonderful material. I would guess the widow retained all of this until her death. Is there any information on how this grouping worked it's way across the Atlantic? For those of us who do not go to the Max, give us a shot at the grouping before you go.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

This group was obtained from the widow yes, by Tony Sidoti and held for many many years before he sold off most of his things in the past few years. I'm not sure how it all managed to stay together across the ocean!

?

This is indeed a great grouping, and im sure lots of collectors will love it too, but.........I think you should have started the post otherwise:

I wanted to SELL this very unique and exciting grouping that resides in my collection.

Cheers,
    Ger

?

A fantastic lot , and a nice Himmler signature to boot !
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

Regardless, I appreciate you showing us this unique and rare grouping...I found the doctor's letter to the wife to be an interesting read...
    cheers, Glenn

Hi Red..this is quite exquisite..and would be a center piece to any collection. The amount of leters and paperwork that has fold this surely adds tons of character to the sword itself. I will be attending the Max show and I would love to view this excellent sword..if it is not sold within minutes..as I have no doubt in my mind..it will be a matter of minutes as it has happened to you also..before it belongs to someone else. Thank you for sharing these great photos and the sword in your collection. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Truly breathtaking group, Baron. These groups don't always stay together this long. Some think they will make more money parting them out, but i think its worth much more together as a set.I'm sure it will find a nice home. Thanks for sharing with us and allowing us first chance offer

Also, the second photo in post#1 reminds me of a photo I have of Rolf Dierks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Honor Sword Grouping  

?

This is the first time i see a Honour Sword verleihungs Urkunde.
    To read the "Urkunde" and learn about the rules that came with the privilege to wear this sword was great

Thx,
    Ger